Iwasbored...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
You know lots of artists I haven't any heard of. Where did found out about them?

wow! a thread about me!

don't worry, i won't let it go to my head :wink:

:shrug: same way everyone else finds out about the stuff they listen to. with me on this board it's a little strange cos not all too many u2 fans are into a lot of the stuff i listen to (proof would be the lack of response i get when i start threads here) since i listen to primarily punk, hardcore and oi! music.

basically, a high speed internet connection and a good college radio station. going to shows and sticking it out while all the other bands play (before the headliners take the stage).

you should check the official sites of some of your favorite bands, quite often they've got link pages with friend bands or similar bands they've toured with. just go through the links, there's bound to be someone you never heard of that you like. smaller record labels are like that to some extent, and they usually house some mp3s on their sites.

right now i'm really into this one band sinners & saints. they put out their album a while ago, but it took me literally until yesterday to get the music in some form. i'm having major issues with my local record shop, but that's another story. i found out about them because i was originally a fan of a great boston hardcore band blood for blood, as well as the ducky boys (also from boston). ducky boys frontman and b4b guitarist are brothers, sinners & saints is a thing they did together. so any side-projects or anything like that. they're not always going to be good...but it doesn't hurt to check them out.

does that make your creepy little green guy joe strummer, then?

damn that's confusing.

no
yours is fake
your avatar should be green and jumpy

i don't think joe would look too good green and jumping around.

his name isnt joe

where did you get that?

well, that must have been joe then

this, is jack

you got jack the green, joe the orange and pete the blue

Tomer said:
well, that must have been joe then

this, is jack

you got jack the green, joe the orange and pete the blue

and fred the red. or was it eric?

Hey, guess what, bored? I have launchcast radio and then I choose Alkaine Trio, and I really like their song "We've Had Enough." ;)

Last edited:
Cute Irish Bono said:
Hey, guess what, bored? I have launchcast radio and then I choose Alkaine Trio, and I really like their song "We've Had Enough." ;)

I approve of that.

This thread turned out to be far more humorous than I would have imagined before opening it. I like.

the alkaline trio :up:

'we've had enough' is a good song. 'continnental' is probably my favorite from that album. 'this could be love' and 'emma' as well.

Back
Top Bottom