I've submitted Randoooom to the Guinness Book of World Records - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 09-14-2003, 01:17 AM   #31
Jesus Online
Local Time: 12:43 AM
So thats where those 4 posts of mine went?

There's boards out there bigger than this BassT. I registered at one with just under 30,000 once then got scared of the feral people and never went back.

<a href=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/angelaharlem/thPaul_Roos28.jpg target=_blank>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...aul_Roos28.jpg</a>
Old 09-14-2003, 01:53 AM   #32
An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Local Time: 07:43 AM
i submitted the counting to 1 million thread in It's Official to Guinness a while back, but no one was too happy about that

of course, when i finally heard back from them about it they said it wasn't accepted
sad to say, but i doubt the random thread will be accepted either

basically in the letter they sent me about the counting thread, they stated:
Thank you for sending us the details of your recent record proposal for 'Counting to 1 million on a message board'. I am afraid to say that we are unable to accept this as a Guinness World Record.

We receive over 60,000 enquiries a year from which a small proportion are approved by our experienced researchers to establish new categories. These are not 'made up' to suit an individual proposal, but rather 'evolve' as a result of international competition in a field, which naturally accommodates superlatives of the sort that we are interested in. We think you will appreciate that we are bound to favor those that reflect the greatest interest.
now if someone did enter interference as the largest online community, i think that might actually have a chance of course if Elvis wouldn't mind

Old 09-14-2003, 02:46 PM   #33
you are what you is
Local Time: 03:43 PM
well, we can only hope and pray now
“Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.”
~Frank Zappa
Old 09-14-2003, 06:42 PM   #34
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 07:43 AM