I've submitted Randoooom to the Guinness Book of World Records

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So thats where those 4 posts of mine went? :shifty:

There's boards out there bigger than this BassT. I registered at one with just under 30,000 once then got scared of the feral people and never went back.
:|

i submitted the counting to 1 million thread in It's Official to Guinness a while back, but no one was too happy about that :sigh:

of course, when i finally heard back from them about it they said it wasn't accepted
sad to say, but i doubt the random thread will be accepted either :huh:

basically in the letter they sent me about the counting thread, they stated:
Thank you for sending us the details of your recent record proposal for 'Counting to 1 million on a message board'. I am afraid to say that we are unable to accept this as a Guinness World Record.

We receive over 60,000 enquiries a year from which a small proportion are approved by our experienced researchers to establish new categories. These are not 'made up' to suit an individual proposal, but rather 'evolve' as a result of international competition in a field, which naturally accommodates superlatives of the sort that we are interested in. We think you will appreciate that we are bound to favor those that reflect the greatest interest.

:hmm: now if someone did enter interference as the largest online community, i think that might actually have a chance :lol: of course if Elvis wouldn't mind :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom