I've lost all my CDs!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lovey Dovey

The Fly
Under Larry's long,hard, tight....Right Arm...
I've been so busy lately, I'm always rushing somewhere.

Somewhere along the way my case of CDs fell out of my bag and they're, well, GONE.
I didnt have many, Ive been trying to build up my collection since I lost everything a year ago.
I had maybe 12? Mostly U2 , but I also had one by the Cranberries and a Celtic CD that featured Heroine and The Theme From Harrys Game on it!!!:sad:
No way in hell I can replace them anytime soon. I only had these ones cuz a friend of mine was kind enough to copy his and give 'em to me.
Dont wanna ask him again!
The only surviving CDs I have are Achtung Baby and Zooropa, plus a couple of cassettes. Blah!:yell:

:( :sad: I'm so sorry!! I'd be :rant: . I misplace one of my cds (which i have so many random ones floating around, it's hard to notice sometimes) and I go crazy until I find it. :( Hope replacement of them all is quick and easy!!

wow its incredible but i have sold off 60 odd of my cd collection in the last couple of weeks

i sold those that were real, and threw away ALL my burned CDs.

and why? mainly for the fact i have "too many cds" and its "not right" to have "so many cds"

oh well... i had to do what i had to do :slant:

I have over 100 CD's (not burned either...actually purchased!!!). I love my CD's...I'd go nuts without them!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom