I've just realised I don't own "Rumors" by Fleetwood Mac...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrBrau1

ONE love, blood, life
...and I had it in my hands today for $9.99, and put it down cause I though I already had it.

Fuck, I don't have it.

This record is ingrained in my brain thanks to my father.

That may be why I love it. Plus the fact it's a rock masterpiece. Top of game work by all the songwriters.

I love the album cover. I remember laughing my ass off as a kid as I held the giant album cover in my hands:

aed2820dd7a0cb4b55b6e010.L.jpg

Second Hand News :drool:
Dreams :drool:
Never Going Back Again :drool:
Don't Stop :drool:
Go Your Own Way :drool:
The Chain :drool:
You Make Loving Fun :drool:
Gold Dust Woman :drool:

Fleetwood Mac was my first musical love and Rumours is one of the main reasons why

brilliant

Rumours:drool: :love: :bow: I need an official copy of it. I only have it burned:sad: I also just looked at my iPod and it's not on there. WTF?:huh: Anyway, it's a brilliant album, their finest, IMO. "Go Your Own Way":rockon: is one of my top 5 fav. songs. *goes to put CD on iPod*

This is a great album. It's one of those ones I know I'll never get rid of, no matter how much my tastes change over the year. All of that tension between Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham went into the songs, and I think that's part of what gives songs like Go Your Own Way and Secondhand News such authenticity.

You forgot I Don't Wanna Know :drool:

Its a fantastic album! I have it on vinyl but its scratched and gets stuck, and I have the cd cover... can't find the damn cd anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom