I've had it with my mouse...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
and I want to throw it across the room. :angry:

All I need to do is clean it, but I can't open the bottom where the roller ball is. I've been trying for two days. It stuck. :mad:

:huh:

I've had trouble with a mouse before. OMG. The thing got so stuck......you can get mouses that don't have that annoying ball on the bottom. My present mouse has a completely flat bottom, with a great big lighted red thingie in it that makes it work. It's cool.

yeah, I want to get a new mouse, but I can't afford one right now, so it will have to wait :|

Yeah, I was in that annoying position for a couple of years while I unstuck that stupid :censored: mouse with a Q-tip and rubbing alcohol. Try that.

One time, when I worked at the computer labs on campus, I was cleaning a mouse, and I got my finger stuck in it. :mad: In extracting my finger, I lost a chunk of skin. It hurt.

Don't even ask me how I managed to do such...I really don't know...I was made fun of by my co-workers for quite some time...

Bonochick said:
One time, when I worked at the computer labs on campus, I was cleaning a mouse, and I got my finger stuck in it. :mad: In extracting my finger, I lost a chunk of skin. It hurt.

Don't even ask me how I managed to do such...I really don't know...I was made fun of by my co-workers for quite some time...

ok, I'm sorry, but that made me laugh...I could just picture BC sitting there with her finger stuck in the mouse :silent: :lmao:

I'm sorry you lost a chunk of skin tho, that part wasn't funny :hug:

Back
Top Bottom