i've DESCRIBE-d so many times, i feel like i must be your best friend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ :wave: Hi Wayne, how are you today?

< had her graduation night last night... So everybody got up front so that some teachers could tell something about them... And when I had to come up (they scrambled my picture first and then you could see me clearly and up close :ohmy:) So when my teacher was done, another teacher came up and started talking in German :lol: Well, I understood... You know why he was up there? 'Cause I was the best in German out of my class!! :lol: :wink: He handed me a book with my name in it, signed by some important person from Germany :ohmy:

^ Yeah it's pretty hot out there isn't it... :uhoh:

Well, some messenger from the 'Bundesrepublik Deutschland', some important person in politics and education!

Alright, good luck with putting in your contacts and have a nice dinner!! :happy:

I'll be out as well (it's too damn hot in here!), so see you later maybe!

:wave:

We're becoming like... the evil stay-up-all-night duo. And it's HER fault!

SapphireFaerie13 (12:42:10 AM): I'm gonna try not to stay up all night with you
bono8675309 (12:42:14 AM): lol
bono8675309 (12:42:17 AM): same here

Current time? 6:20 AM.

Used to, it would be Bono keeping me up all night, now it's bono_212. I see a connection there!

maybe the 212 means something.......perhaps the number of nights you'll stay up til 6 before your brain explodes :hmm:

OMG, so you know the scary men's room interview on the second disc of the Chicago DVD?
Somehow I randomly ended up searching Gavin Friday on YouTube (I didn't mean to! I just accidentally followed a link!), and this one was him and Guggi and this other Virgin Prunes guy (forgot which), crammed into a toilet stall together, giving an interview. WHY DOES HE DO THAT?!

I mean, does he always have to be in the friggin toilet when he talks to cameras?

WHY IS HE IN IT?! is it because it's bono's birthday and he needed his oh so scary friends there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom