I've been whoring around here for about a year.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ghetofabu

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I was just noticing that next year I would have been posting for a year. Odd. I still feel like a "newb" in a way. Interesting.

I known. Been busy busy busy with work. I am in a new office now which is cool. I also have new resoponsiblites.

Gickies has been whoremongering around here for about a year now. :up:

Ok, he's been whoremongering since age 12, but who am I to talk. I've been whoremongering since age 11.

Whoremongering is a funny word.

What gheto?

I have the feeling you were already here when I registered. To me, you are part of the "classical" Interferencers.

Everyone confuses me today...

mkay. here is my new desk in my new office. I did not get one of the whole office. I should have though.

336%3A2%3B3923232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D658%3D8%3A9%3Dxroqdf%3E232337%3A35%3A8%3C4ot1lsi

I also have two new ones of me that could go on the pic thread.

come this june...I will be celebrating 3 years here at the lovely interference...with the lovely people and the not so lovely people
and the absurd amounts of crack
and the generous helpings of other hallucigens

yeah, all of a sudden christina just pops out of moneth of hibernation!!!!

yo

I have not seen your musings lately 4A.

However I only hang out at the Lemonade Stand like anb old guy at his local bar, so maybe this is my fault.

I do not know how long I have been here as I do not like to venture to other parts of this website's functions....

Pass me a pint of lemonade please.

Back
Top Bottom