I've been here a year.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the oldest members of Interference, the self-proclaimed elder Mr. Zoomer is not even premium. :tsk:

:wink:

Palace_Hero said:
He didn't deserve what he got.

I'd appreciate it if we got back on topic now. I don't want this thread closed.
either you don't know what you're talking about or...i have no idea really. given what he did, i definitely think it's all right for him to be banned from the forums. and if you can't see that, then i guess it explains a lot of things.

Palace_Hero said:
He didn't deserve what he got.

Um yeah what Khanada said.

Do you need your memory refreshed?

http://forum.interference.com/t136175.html

Did those members deserve to be called those names for no reason? Do they deserve that abuse? And that was only the 'last incident' of many preceeding incidents. Along with the fact that he cursed out the mods, talked shit and cried about how horrible Interference is, on other message boards?

And he doesnt deserve to be banned? Y'all are two peas in a pod I tell you.

Yes, back to the topic.. *yawn*

sorry palace hero, that shithead deserves to be put on the dock.

and the thing is, he was dummer than a sack full of shit and hammers. i remember his comebacks...it was like argueing with a 4 year old biggot who learned a few "bad words" from watching quality programming on fox.

that guy is a waste of skin.

scrobble your audio, eternalsunshine :up:

and if that's not you, i just sent some poor unsuspecting person a very strange message.

IWasBored said:
scrobble your audio, eternalsunshine :up:

and if that's not you, i just sent some poor unsuspecting person a very strange message.

:laugh:
now, I have clearer something

lokis6vn.jpg

zoney! said:
...like 15 times.

I don't think that is as relevant as to the situation he was in. He reached a point of no return and knowing his personality, the rest was auto pilot.

I know Darren and know he would never stoop to such immaturity again. Especially as he never had my support before he got banned (we got chatting after). He's a good guy but unfortunately I don't think he's going to get the chance he would relish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom