Ive been driving in my car

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliv8

Refugee
OK - When you last got out of your car - What CD were you listening to?

Me? - Abba Gold.

It came up a few days ago and sinse then I cant seem to get enough!

If I actually had a car and could get a driver's licence, I'm pretty sure right now it would be Dream Theater's Images And Words.

Cruising down the Pacific Highway cranking Metropolis Part I ... :drool:

Axver said:
If I actually had a car and could get a driver's licence, I'm pretty sure right now it would be Dream Theater's Images And Words.

Cruising down the Pacific Highway cranking Metropolis Part I ... :drool:

Wow, you like Dream Theater or just that album, Ax?
I'm a huge Dream Theater's fan, I got even John Petrucci's autograph when I saw them 2 years back! Great band

babyman said:

Wow, you like Dream Theater or just that album, Ax?
I'm a huge Dream Theater's fan, I got even John Petrucci's autograph when I saw them 2 years back! Great band

Dream Theater's my favourite band (I guess I'm burnt out on U2). Mike Portnoy may just be my favourite musician ever, not just because of his extraordinary talent but because of how fan-friendly he is.

I really wish Dream Theater would come and play in Australia. Maybe next tour. :hopes:

Modest Mouse - The Lonesome Crowded West

I love that album. :drool: The family didn't appreciate it, but when I'm driving, I get to choose what to listen to.

The Church -- Uninvited, Like The Clouds

It's been my "car" cd for some time now. :)

(I've used it so much that I know when I'm driving to Yellow Springs when "Day 5" comes on that I need to start looking for my exit. :rolleyes: )

Axver said:

Dream Theater's my favourite band (I guess I'm burnt out on U2). Mike Portnoy may just be my favourite musician ever, not just because of his extraordinary talent but because of how fan-friendly he is.

I really wish Dream Theater would come and play in Australia. Maybe next tour. :hopes:

Mike Portnoy is a genius, he's a drummachine, and he's the most likeable in Dream Theater, surely. I still remember how much fun he showed when I saw them. Not like John Myung.............:wink: He needs Petrucci's push to lift his eyes stuck on his bassguitar......:)
James LaBrie is a U2 fan, he once made a great statement over Bono's falsetto, saying that Bono doesn't use it when he can't reach high notes, but he uses it as a virtue, and that is a great comment, most of all when it comes from someone like James LaBrie. You can find some U2 cover of them, Red Hill Mining Town and Bad are the ones I have, quiet good, John made a few different solos, a la his style, and they sound quiet good. I guess they're friends with U2

3469385%3B%3A%7Ffp346%3Enu%3D3243%3E872%3E7%3B4%3EWSNRCG%3D32336883%3B%3B767nu0mrj

:rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom