I've been a bad boy tonight...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
...There are 8 or 9 different kinds of candy in the bowl my mom prepared for trick-or-treat. I'm handing it out. I'm picking and choosing the candy I don't like and giving it to the little twerps(judging by how they're yelling and bouncing off the figurative walls, more sugar is exactly what they need) so that the candy I DO like is left for me. I've been a baaaad boy tonight :wink:

Sounds like the right way to go to me. Rock on, dude. Keeping the good candy for yourself is a time honoured tradition, lol.

Hell, don't feel bad, I do it all the time. Why should the little brats get the smores when I can give them those stupid little gummy hamburgers that no one likes? Or granola bars?

I've been giving out handfulls since my housemate bought like 100 lbs of candy. We even handed out a random kids computer game, hehe. I give all the high school punks who don't even dress up a piece of that flavorless gum :macdevil:

Most of the kids I handed candy to tonight shouldn't get candy

they should get oatmeal, or something not as fattening

childhood obesity is scary

Mr. BAW said:

What the hell, there aren't enough kids in this neighborhood to warrant a trip to the market to buy sweets.

same here! And yet I got 3 bags at the last minute. Not one kid has showed up yet! :grumpy:

namkcuR said:
...There are 8 or 9 different kinds of candy in the bowl my mom prepared for trick-or-treat. I'm handing it out. I'm picking and choosing the candy I don't like and giving it to the little twerps(judging by how they're yelling and bouncing off the figurative walls, more sugar is exactly what they need) so that the candy I DO like is left for me. I've been a baaaad boy tonight :wink:

sweet:up:

Back
Top Bottom