i've become ridiculously obsessed with watching re-runs of m*a*s*h.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no, catch 22 became catch 22 and stayed that way. completly seperate. wasn't that about WWII?

apparently the hallmark channel aired the last episode last night, and i missed it. technically i've seen it, but i have pretty much no memory of seeing it :grumpy: i wanted to watch it.

I was born in 1983 so I missed this series when it orginally aired...but when my mom started to watch the reruns on the Hallmark Channel...I also became hooked!

I even remember mom telling me a story recently about how David Ogden Stiers accidently called her "Sir" at I think was a convention of some sorts...I don't remember.

But I do enjoy the series...even though I like the latter half of the series than the first half of the series...but I do enjoy it.

My favorite episode was the one with the sniper. :laugh:
Radar was in the shower when all of a sudden, he heard gunfire.
As he wrapped a towel around his waist, he planned to run out of the shower (tent) and back to safety somewhere else. But, when he left the tent, the sniper again opened fire and Radar panicked and turned around to go back inside the shower (tent) ... but, his towel fell off before the door closed and we caught a glipse of his rear-end !! :lmao: :lmao:

What a hilarious episode that was ... :lol: :lol:

I love MASH, even though it's now on its 482086196161679876116th rerun here. Still, the episode when Col Blake dies still can make me cry, the way Radar comes in.....:sad: I love Radar! :love:

^ Just watched that very episode this evening and several others (including the sniper one) as the Hallmark Channel had a M A S H marathon on for the holiday weekend ... :bow:

how long is this marathon? :hmm: i may have to pry my brother away from the tv when we're over at my grandma's later today.

i found that out the sucky way :down: turned on the tv and something else was on. :shifty:

That marathon wasn't that good anyway ... the Hallmark Channel showed some episodes then repeated them later on during the evening hours ... :huh:

I thought this network would have shown these M A S H episodes once and moved on to other episodes instead of repeating them all over again. :tsk:

U2dork said:
I loved Mash so much as a kid that my parents bought me the Mash Trivial Pursuit game. No one wanted to play with me 'cause I knew all of the answers. I've gone prematurely senile so I can't remember many of the questions anymore. :reject:

My sister bought that game off of ebay :reject:.

She went through a MASH phase in highschool (this was in the early '90s :) ). I think she still has a box of VHS tapes somewhere.

edit: BJ, Trapper, and Frank (for the love to hate factor):up:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom