Ive a 'orrible question and its gonna make ya all scream and hide!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
say say say, you had a bunch of mates aaaaaaaaall heavily into U2 (but ur the main one - naturally)

and..........while most pple here seem to have this thing against certain bands or pple, I have decided to be a cruel biatch for this Thursday night!

(and I bet noone answers cause ur all scared of Maddies whip)

:evil:

BUT, say, u and ur mates had the opp to chill with U2 for the rest of the night, on one condition:

For a quarter of the night, say, oh, 3 hours? :laugh:

Ok 1 and a half then! Make it one and a half hours, you HAD TO TAKE THE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING OUT WITH U ALL to hang with you and have a bite to eat, before chilling several hours with U2.....

u had to choose between these 5 :macdevil:

Britney Spears
Christina Agulaira (whatthefuk)
Justin and/or one of - Nsync
Marylin Manson
or (interestingly) Grace Jones

so would anyone of u do it? Commit to the deal?

or rather keep urself and ur friends sane........forget chillin with U2...........:aww:

:evil::evil::evil:

yes, im bad I know

I would grin and bear it and pick Britney Spears on the terms she says 'Oh my gosh' an awful lot which would be my easy way to bullsh*t her stuff shed believe to pass time.

(and no offense...................Im not against her........:))

Last edited:
I would have no problem having dinner with Britney Spears in exchange for hanging with U2.
I wonder if she'd have to lip-sync her order to the waiter though.

It'd have to be Marilyn Manson

I bet under that facade he's a real sweetheart :D But he could not wear that weird eye :scream:

It would be a bit scary, but not as scary as Brit, Christina, or N Sync-and Grace Jones scares me too

I guess I'd go with Justin Timberfake. I don't know.

Its a lesser of 5 evils.

But, you know, if I had to have dinner with all of the choices at once (which is possibly my own personal HELL:evil: ) for the opportunity to chill with the boys then I would do it.

:mad:

Just having a bite to eat, yes?

Christina. :|

I'd tell her if she said anything beside hello and bye I had to kill her.
|
|
|
V
Then there'd start the fun part of the evening. :evil:

Marilyn Manson.. but like Gina said, he couldn't wear that eye :scream:
Who's Grace Jones? Sounds familiar but I can't place it..

grace-jones.jpg

Probably either Marilyn Manson or Grace Jones. They're kinda scary, but I think I could have an interesting conversation with either of them. Britney, Justin and Christina are so vapid I'd probably want to commit suicide halfway through dinner.

I'd pick either Britney or Christina, and not because they're hot chicks or anything (although i don't find christina aguilera attractive AT ALL - blech...). If I had to spend an hour and a half with any of them, I'd make sure it was the worst hour and a half they'd ever suffered. I'd berate their poor, assembly-line mass produced music, their lack of creative say-so (although I shudder to think what would happen if they actually HAD creative say-so), the stereotypes they portray and, particularly Christina (and Britney to a slightly lesser extent) the absolutely trashy, slutty and downright disgusting image they pass off as sexy and cool to the little 11-year old girls who then run to Abercrombie and Fitch to by panties that say "hottie" on them.

I'd be worse than my parents. :D

And then I'd go run off and have a great night with U2. :)

Last edited:
perfect

Diemen said:
I'd pick either Britney or Christina, and not because they're hot chicks or anything (although i don't find christina aguilera attractive AT ALL - blech...). If I had to spend an hour and a half with any of them, I'd make sure it was the worst hour and a half they'd ever suffered. I'd berate their poor, assembly-line mass produced music, their lack of creative say-so (although I shudder to think what would happen if they actually HAD creative say-so), the stereotypes they portray and, particularly Christina (and Britney to a slightly lesser extent) the absolutely trashy, slutty and downright disgusting image they pass off as sexy and cool to the little 11-year old girls who then run to Abercrombie and Fitch to by panties that say "hottie" on them.

I'd be worse than my parents. :D

And then I'd go run off and have a great night with U2. :)

That rocks. :up: :yes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom