ITunes Remastering Software

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
This software - Volume Logic - supposedly simulates remastering if it's on while you play song in ITunes. I've been trying it with while playing some old U2 albums in ITunes(Boy, War, JT), and it sounds pretty good to me, but I'm not sure if it's just turning the volume up or actually enhancing the recording. Mind you, there's no file conversion or anything...it's just a little app that when open and on while an ITunes song is playing, simulates remastering.

I'd appreciate if some of you audiophiles you could try it out and offer your opinion as to whether this software is actually doing something or if it's just turning the volume up.

Here's the link: http://www.download.com/Volume-Logic-for-iTunes/3000-2169_4-10472451.html

It's really nice, but I wish I could save it the way it's being played through the software.

The only thing it can do is alter the EQ, which is standard for most music players. There's EQ presets that you can set and save for individual tracks if you right click on the songs and hit "Get Info." There's also EQ presets in iPods.

Melon

Back
Top Bottom