iTunes leaks new album from the Shins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kissing the Lipless is a great song, so is Saint Simon and Pink Bullets.

But I just like more of the songs on album's 1 and 3 than 2.

They did a good job on SNL tonight too :up:

this is on page 3 with no sign of u2popomofo. sad. i miss that guy.

LemonMacPhisto said:

But yeah, if the 5.99 rumors at Best Buy for the first week are true, I'm buying it when it comes out.

I'll be headed up there tomorrow or Wednesday to buy the album regardless, but where did you hear this? That would be twice as sweet.

I definitely read it somewhere, but I wouldn't put too much faith into it.

Well the rumor wasn't true, but it's still nice to have the album in my hands.

When 'Sleeping Lessons' kicked in on my car stereo on the drive back from Best Buy... well, let's just say it got a resounding "wow."

I saw The Shins last night in Albuquerque. Great show and something of a homecoming since they hadn't played their hometown since "Oh, Inverted World," the bastards, lol. But we forgave them and all swelled with pride when James Mercer said he wrote "New Slang" just four blocks away. The setlist was heavy on old stuff which was disappointing to me because I really wanted to hear most of the new record but probably most of the audience wanted to hear the old stuff that was written there. I definitely would have traded the Pink Floyd cover of "Breathe" for "Sea Legs" :mad: But they really rocked out and are much more of a rock band live than a pop band.

And wow, they don't have a bad song, do they?

Back
Top Bottom