Its Valentine's day...what are your plans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hewson

Blue Crack Supplier
OK so the dreaded day is upon us...for those of us married or involved, what are your VD plans?

I'm taking the wife to see David Copperfield tonight at the Wang Center in Boston, followed by dinner at Anthony's Pier 4. (mmm popovers)

I'm with ya sista!

why is there a mermaid in your sig?
something to do with bubblegum I assume

go make a little sFrs (swiss francs) by babysitting. That will include sitting around a warm chalet, watching videos, eating popcorn, drinking a beer, and maybe reading a story to the one kid of the 3 that can't sleep. :D I think it is a pretty good plan.

my plan is to wait by the mailbox and then choke the mailperson if they don't bring me what i want.

happy valentine's day.

I'm gonna call my boyfriend later :flirt: - we're exchanging presents in person next week.

Then i'm gonna chill w/ my friends at home, drinking. I'm sure there'll be some U2:heart: involved.

And tomorrow I'm goin to the ca$ino! :sexywink:

Our Valentines Day finished 3 hours ago, and I almost completely forgot about it. But I was woken to a large bunch of tulips and a lovely box of choccies that we devoured while spending the day playing with the bub and playing video games together and just hanging out.

Not the most romantic to many I expect, but I thought it was lovely. :)

I should be more excited but I'm feeling kind of :| today.

We're going to see Dwight Yoakam at a small club, dinner there if we make it on time and drinks at our favorite restaurant afterward. What happens after that depends on if our kids find someplace else to spend the night.

I hope my mood improves. :grumpy:

:up:

im taking a box of chocolates to the nearest dairy farm and find me a couple of trusty cows. together with my delicious creamy milk chocolates, ill drink those nipples dry.

once im satisfied, im going to kill the cows to display my power over them. the whole goal of valentines day is to sleep with the enemy (in this case, drink milk from their nipples) and then kill as many of them as possible.

I'm going to talk to Sam on the phone, work on his present (I still haven't finished it. :reject: ), sit around and watch TV and sleep because the painkillers I'm on for my wisdom teeth knock me out, and maybe go over to my coworker's apartment for a bitter single girls thing, depending on how I'm feeling. Of course, since I'm neither bitter nor single and can't think of a single thing about Sam to complain about and talk about him non-stop as it is, they'll probably kick me out within five minutes.

Flag Pole Pear said:

im taking a box of chocolates to the nearest dairy farm and find me a couple of trusty cows. together with my delicious creamy milk chocolates, ill drink those nipples dry.

once im satisfied, im going to kill the cows to display my power over them. the whole goal of valentines day is to sleep with the enemy (in this case, drink milk from their nipples) and then kill as many of them as possible.

lmao...mind if i join you...but just for the chocolate part...i'd rather watch you make a foo..*cough*..do the rest...

:sexywink:

really, me and ellen (ultraviolet light) and maybe another friend are going to go to dinner or rent a movie or something...

Well, the plans have changed a bit. I can still hang out with someone and disguisingly :flirt: and/or go to a friend's apt. for a few beers. :D

I'm going out to dinner with some of my single friends. Then I think I'm staying in for the rest of the night to catch up on school work before midterms next week. :no:

Back
Top Bottom