Its Time for a RedrocksU2 appreciation thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeadMansParty

Rock n' Roll Doggie
IMG_0482.jpg

I met this guy a year ago, and we didnt even know that we were both on interference. He used to come into my bar for his lunch breaks. Then he recognized me on the site from my hair and tattoos. And we became great friends after that! Rock on my very tall brotha!

Carlos is a gentleman

drinking buddy
blackjack teacher
friend
big brother
comic relief
always polite
guy that watches out for and protects his friends.

Love you :heart:

Carlos is one of nicest people I have ever met and deserves some appreciation!

:bow:RR:bow:

:shifty:

But Ricky...do you think you should have used a pic where Carlos looks so drunk? :uhoh: :lol:

Amen DMP!

I can't wait to meet Carlos in person, but if he's anything like he is on here, decent, kind and putting others first, I would consider myself lucky to be among his friends.

I really appreciate your kindness towards Tara and I, and your encouragement and defense of her.

Thanks! :applaud:

What can I say about Carlos? He is truly one of the most caring, polite, personable, gentlemanly, sweet, fun-loving U2 fanatic folks I have ever met. He gets along with everyone. He looks out for everyone. He has a beautiful family, a very positive outlook on life, he is fun to be with, he knows all the words to U2, he's got great taste in alcohol, he takes great pics even after he's had a few, he can always find you even in the fog, he is a great family man, he is a trusting and wonderful friend and he is a welcome addition to the JT Family! We love you, RR :heart:

09_11_40.jpg

06_12_5.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

07_02_16.jpg

08_21_27.jpg

How can you not appreciate a man who took the name from one of the greatest concerts ever?!?!?!

*as Gloria is playing in the background*

"Hey, this is Red Rocks"

:rockon:

I can get aboard this thread!
RR - you were so sweet from the moment I met you (2 weeks ago). It was so great to hang out with you and share some really stupid jokes and thoughts, and of course, very excellent music (9 fine irishmen plays great tunes).
I am so glad to have met you!!
:applaud: me appreciating you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom