its time for a big ole interland hug

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cowgirl

War Child
we all need hugs

well go on, give someone here a hug and pass it on :heart:
be creative kids

*ZA hugs mojomaja, thescreamergirl and her lil sis posse, then slaps them on the butt* :hug:

*thescreamergirl hugs thekiwicowgirl, her co-evil one, sicy sicy cha cha cha, the pengie queen and the father of her hammer toed children and gives them all a big smooch

:hug: :kiss: :heart:

I want to hug my
lpie1.jpg

:laugh:

:hug: 's everyone in need of it...as well as those who are not..'cause i got nothin' but :heart:

specifically, however, i'd like to hug bullet the blue sky..then knee him in the balls (seeing as he never comes around here anymore, i don't think it would matter anyway)..then give him another hug to show my remorse..finally, i would give him a snotty look, turn my back, and walk away briskly (so as he doesn't get too smug). :wave:

Last edited:
:hug: :hug: :hug: to everyone, esp. my girl Lilly, my co-conspirators against the evil Republicans--uhhh, I mean my co-moderators--in FYM, and everyone who needs a hug tonight.

*hugs to everyone*

Attachments

• smileyhug.gif
    smileyhug.gif
    27.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
:hug: s to my big brother, i hope your day went swimmingly

:hug: s to pax mah girl there and to angela too and to anthony

:hug:s to iris and daisy thems mah girls

:hug:s and :kiss:s to foxy too :wave:

i chose to watch from a distance.

i do not wish to be part of this...orgy of friendship.

i do like you all getting along so well.

i do like kissing.

i do wish the best for this thread.

i kiss.

Aww I will forget people here, but here goes!

:hug: to mand, slo-me, screamer, lilly and the cows she is surrounded by, pax, ant, and all the fymers who need a hug :D, U2girlie for being just so cool, pop girl cos she has some prob with her jeep even though I dont know what she meant in IO, Sicy cos she needs hugs esp now, zoobear as I am still trying to give him a hug, bc, random others like senrab, christi-ristiana, bama, bonoman, jonboy, bert, nikka's, oliveu2, the moonlit angela, nellie, martha, baw, diamond, pinkfloyd, klodo even though she has racked off to somewhere better and never shows her face anymore, the wombat, cass, naya, and the last name i can think of off the top of my head oiuzy.

And lastly, :hug: :hug: :hug: to everyone here even though it would take about 4 hours if we all met in real life.
:kiss:

:hug: miss naya
:hug: miss lemon
:hug: miss manda
:hug: miss angel
:hug: miss angela

ahhh...the ladies in my life...i love you all
:kiss:

:wave:

Last edited:
:sad: this is so heart warming.

Eugene got a hug :sad:

:hug: Hugs to all.......except for the bear sitting voyeuristically in the corner. To him, I wish to bestow a :kiss: because I am sick and wish him so suffer my sickness of body to match his sickness of mind.

:hug:s to my roommate who just went home cos she has mono :(

but i don't have mono...sooooooo

:hug: to screamer name twin

:hug: to mah real twin (only not real, right name twin?)

:hug: to wllwn and lies

:hug: to BC and april...:lmao:

:hug: to bass "staloney" trap

:hug: to deathbear too. you can't resist hugs.

cause I may be away for a while....manda, nikki, screaming, pop angel, sicy, angie (and the lucky foetus ;)..), like02, betty (looks at league table..me thinks you need a little one..), bonochick, sweetest thing, maja risti..and anyone who needs one today..

Shucks, you're too kind folks!

*hugs everyone, particularly ones who mentioned me*

I wanna give a :hug: to Hal Frockstar, cuz he needs it. :)

I'd give Mr. Sicyfish a hug, but I think I'd get my face cha cha'ed. :shifty: :D

*hugs acro because he might be going away for a while and that will suck, hugs mojomaja and salami.

:hug:

*does not hug bear again because he's perv

:|

Back
Top Bottom