its time for a big ole interland hug

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: to all my DOL buddies and to Angie, well she's shown up there before but anyway...

:heart: to all of yous

Last edited:
sad day today, I got the news that a friend of the family died yesterday during heart surgery, 50 years old and survived by his wife of 20 years and their 11 year old daughter, I remember vividly stopping by to see them just after the holidays in January, spent a few hours and thought, wow, what a great family they have there...

Perhaps,
that's what life's about---people leaving you
and you learning how to live again.

--S.J. Marks

God, what an awful thing

Last edited:
God. I am so sorry.

makes all life seem small and important, and leaves nothing to say though we try.

The Wanderer said:
sad day today, I got the news that a friend of the family died yesterday during heart surgery, 50 years old and survived by his wife of 20 years and their 11 year old daughter, I remember vividly stopping by to see them just after the holidays in January, spent a few hours and thought, wow, what a great family they have there...

Oh. Sorry to hear that, Wanderer. Real sorry.

foray

girls, you know if you're lucky enough when you hug us guys (meaning myself and deathbear not us as in american guys), we'll do a magic trick with the rabbit in the pocket, if we know what i mean :sexywink:

Wombat its a mutual giving thing. You guys hug and feel lumpy things. We hug you and feel that rabbit or whatever you call it. We all have something to give. :)
I feel bad for not remembering to put acroboy on the list. I knew I would leave off important people.
Sorry too about your family friend matie.
:(

I'm sorry to hear that Wanderer...

:hug: to bono_man ( :kiss: ), gina marie, mrs edge, bullet the blue sky, zoomanda, deathbear (even though he doesn't like hugs :madspit:), arun, diamond, miss macphisto, foxfire...

as usual, I don't understand the intent of this thread..but I'll wade in regardless

I'll do this as chronologically as I can remember
:hug:
for the early days...
grantham, lovetown, mullengirl, montyman, maxim, vandiemanman, Zaphod. lafboy,stein, celeste, UV
for the big things....
Elvis, Sicy, pete, nicamom,tanya, gorby, rono, rafmed, follower, bona, pita,egg,MM
for being part of the joy that is Interference...
lazyboy,nate,tanya,ishkash, michael griffiths, roland, davey, danospano, holyjohn, emeraldscorpio, spanisheyes,Crzy4bono,Larry's drumstick,nellie, kellie, ABEL,U2girl, calluna, hello angel,Saracene, maddie, bono-vox, coolhand laura, sula, sharky, whiteflag, bonovista,dieman, skeek, manray, grass, Boog,jemevans,dr teeth, EP&America, JS, badyouken,dougal,AM, what a bomb,otto,marko, gary, ali envy, scatteroflight, zenobia,naya

just so many people who have made it what it is....thanks.
If I missed anyone ( that happens when you get old) I have extraordinarily long, strong arms from years and years of trying to throw my arms around the world..so there's always room for one more.....:hug: :heart: :wave:

PS: I'm sorry about your friend Wanderer and anyone else who has lost someone they love recently:hug:
PS: the Aussies(my experience is that Aussie's aren't that into hugging) but here goes:hug:

**cass looks around PHEW!!! no one about..still time to redeem

the trouble with lists is that something/one usually gets left off.
I can't let these pass this opportunity. Thanks
niamh_saoirse, carriebuzz & hawkmoon:lmao: laughter is a medicine.....lara_croft, dizzy,clarityat3am, stephy,veghead, U2er, maj, javifier, Zoocifer, brucie,IrishMike,keane, mary, heartland,jazzo(gosh, there's one from the vaults) trabbie, Kite,some people who's names I was only just starting toiget to know, elevation (the one who kindly wrote the prompt review of the Copenhagen July 6 concert:heart:

so many,so wonderful..... there's some people I have only encountered in chat once and there's some people I have read only one post from, but your words have made a great difference 2 me. Thank U:hug:
aww almost forgot :hug: :larry: :adam: :bono: :edge: :hug:

:hug:'s as well to everyone who mentioned me. oh wait, that would be nobody. well, :hug:'s anyway.

yes, and :hug: 's to all those individuals who never ever get mentioned or acknowledged on interference, as well as to those numerous individuals who never stick around this place, feeling as though it is so pathetically high school cliquish most of the time (and i'm not claiming that i'm completely innocent of contributing to that either): :hug: :hug: :hug:

this was never intended as some "pick your favourites list"
UGH
i wanted to generate some random hugs actually.
to people u wouldnt normally.

:hug: s giant lemon, notiti, sharky, ouizy, zooshadow and all the newbies.
sits them down for a cup of mandatea and braids all the newbies hair with ribbons.

icon_grouphug.gif

ACROB@T said:
betty (looks at league table..me thinks you need a little one

*hugs last season

:hug: for those no longer with us

:hug: for those here now

:hug: for those to come

and my belated condolences to Mr. Cash...

I need a hug. Yesterday was really cool for most if the day BUT took a big shit in the evening. :banghead: :down: :rant: :yell: :yuck: :angry: :scream: :sad: :mad:

Back
Top Bottom