It's the weekend!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
So it's finally my "Friday" nite...I'm off on Friday and Saturday, so Thursdays are my Friday :lol:

I can finally stay up late tonite, so here I am, it's 3am, I'm watching Ricki Lake, too lazy to change the channel, not sleepy, not wanting to go to bed...and no one is around. Yes, I'm bored :shrug: :laugh:

Where is everyone? :scratch: :slant:

:uhoh:

:help:

this kind of reminds me of one of those old bad movies from the '80s when everything gets destroyed by a nuclear weapon, or comet, or whatever, except for the one lone survivor who is left in the city and everything is eerily quiet :lol:

im aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvvvvvvve
but its only early here :)

YAY!!!!!!!!!! someone's here!

er...you're not like one of those strange zombie people in those movies that are also survivors that the lone survivor didn't know were alive and now the lone survivor is threatened by the deformed zombie people that got too much radiation? :der:

:uhoh:

:lmao:

Last edited:
yes im one of the zombies
this is scary interland time
when all the naughty ones come out to play :evil:

I have Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off!!!!!! :D

I planned on staying up late last night, but got some sad news, so I hauled off to bed early (well, early for me, anyway...:D). But.........chin up, I figure........maybe things will be fine.

So here I am.......I will be here tonight too..........having fun, I'm sure! :D

No tears, ABEL...I'm sure everything is going to be fine! :) :hug:

Today...I'll do a little work around the house and run errands. Tomorrow, I'm taking my little sister from Big Brothers Big Sisters out (probably for lunch and shopping...woo hoo! :D). Sunday, I have to do a some studying :yuck: ...but at least I get to sleep in, so it's all good!!!!! :D

:happy: glad to hear it BC :yes:

today I'm going to see about getting tickets for the Whirling Dervishes.

I'm tired and lazy today (as usual :lol:)...I don't know if I'll do anything else today. I might go out to eat later with my friend Annette later to give her the tickets if I get them.

Today is also the first Friday of the month, so it's Planetarium night, but I don't know if I'll go. It's usually the same or similar show every time...I think I'd rather go out to eat, I'm hungry, lol.

_____
:uhoh:watch out for the zombie people hiding in the corner

I went to get a salad today at a place less than 10 minutes away, and it took me 40 minutes to get there and get home. :crack:

Damn road construction.

Big Brothers Big Sisters??

Did u adopt a lil sis like when homer gets a lil bro in the simpsons cus thats cool!!!!!

Sat= Studying for me
Sun=Studying for me

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :uhoh: :banghead:

weekends mean nothing when you are in a dorm

well, i'd like to start out by saying that weekends mean nothing to me as a collge student who is unemployed, living in dorms that provide me with hours of (free) entertainment just sitting in people's rooms. i'm going into town tomorrow to go to wal*mart, and i'm going to the football game tomorrow night with a boy i met ( :eek: :sexywink: ) then i'll study sunday i spose.

good times.

Lara Mullen said:
Big Brothers Big Sisters??

Did u adopt a lil sis like when homer gets a lil bro in the simpsons cus thats cool!!!!!

*lol!!!!* :D

*tryin' to remember Homer's kid's name...didn't it begin with a P or somethin'??* :D

Yeah, it's like that. I signed up to do it every other week, so I pick up my "little sister" every other Saturday, and we just hang out. We do things like go to the zoo, the movies, the mall...or just drive around and chat. :)

Pepi!!!!!!!!

Thats cool BC- Id love to do something like that!!!!

Back
Top Bottom