It's the least I could do....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pub crawler

New Yorker
I'm sad and happy at the same time. I found out yesterday that I am inheriting $14 million from my dearly departed grandpa (God rest his soul :sad: ). I know my grandfather would like me to do something I'd really enjoy with at least some of the money and then invest the rest. Since it is true that I :heart: everybody on Interference, I've decided to send each of you a check made in the amount of $1,500.00. Do with it what you will. Buy CD's or Blue Chip chocolate chip cookies, or whatever you like.

Next Monday I will forward the checks to a trusted Interferencer, and ask that person to forward the checks to you all.

Take care, and I love you all.

:hug: all of you :hug:

:crack: What?! You mean, we aren't getting $1500? :der: USD too.... I could retire.

:hug: :wave:

that was beautiful.

this morning (despite the fact that it was 80 at 9am) my prof told us there was a blizzard on the way. :mad: that was mean!

Elvis Presley said:
Congrats on your tomfoolery pub!.......

Cudo's to "tomfoolery" and all those who commit it and use it in their vocabulary.

Cudo's also go out to: "Horse-play", "horsing around", "rascality", "Dick Smith-ing", and other words of the sort that I cant think of.

Cudo's to April 1st for letting us commit such acts.

Back
Top Bottom