It's the latest LS game..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FizzingWhizzbees

ONE love, blood, life
It's another LS game...

You have to make a statement about yourself, along the lines of "Friends is my favourite tv show" or "I've never voted in my life" or "I think Creed are the most talentless band in the world." Only it can be true or false and the person to post after you has to guess whether it's true or not. And then they make a statement of their own and the game starts all over again.

Ready? Here goes...

I think Legally Blonde was the worst movie ever made. True or false?

True.

I once swallowed a 5 pence piece and had to go to hospital to get it checked out then the next day I got bitten by a terapin and had to back to the hospital for an injection?

Well Legally Blonde 2 was pretty bad - I got free tickets to see it and in my review I rated it...... 2/10 :lol:

It is indeed True

there's no question for me to reply true or false to

i have a poster of the clash on my wall

True because you mentioned in IO your roommate hadnt talked about it

I am wearing a flowery bikini and drinking a strawberry daiquri as I sit here typing, True or Flase?

True

In Lower Sixth in school the music teacher got me to sing a song for a cd, true or false?

true

(mine was actually false, i ate not too long ago)

there's someone blasting radiohead--no surprises and i can hear it out the window

It was true :) Never bought the cd tho until my mum went to a parent teacher evening and they told her about it and she bought it and shouted at me for not telling her about it :uhoh: I said I forgot :laugh:

I think that is True!

I have to go and cook chicken now!

you are correct, i did.

true you are confused by this game.

if not, ignore what i typed below :lol:

**you answer the question someone asks with true or false, post your own question, then if you reply at a later stage to something else maybe say whether the person was right or not**

Oh it has to be true. :p

And no, I was in fact a tree and not a flower in my school play. :p

I'm wearing rainbow coloured knee-length toe socks right now. True or false?

True!!!!!! If you are you might have bought them in Primark because I am wearing my rainbow coloured knee length socks now too!!!! :shifty: Wait no im wearing my pink stripey knee high socks now!!!

True or False: I have only recieved 6 text messages today

LOL! Actually mine were from New Look, they're only ?1.50 a pair so I'm going back tomorrow so stock up on them. :reject:

And...true?

I have a secret crush on one of the Fame Academy students. True or false?

They are ?1.50 in primark too!!!! and I got a pair of over the knee tights they were 25 cents in the Primark in Dublin (called Penney's) they made a mistake tho and I didnt realise until that evening - thats less than 10p!!!!!

It was True :)

True or False: I have very long hair and have dyed it green

No its not that long (shoulder length) and Its brown :laugh:

I dyed my hair bright red one summer - it washed out VERY quickly tho

a few months back my sis said she could highlight my hair but the front over developed and she put the highlighting bleach on random places and when it washed out I was peroxide blonde, with light blonde and brown spots on my head - I couldnt leave the house and had to wear a hat when my friends came - but they saw it and all rolled about laughing - true or false?

mmm...false 'cause now i just can't trust the hairstyle stories anymore. :p

I once got thrown out of a lesson in school for throwing a dictionary at someone. True or false?

No that really did happen not that long ago :lmao: I looked soooo bad

True to both Fizzing and IWB?

I have 23 aunts and uncles?

Partly true, I did throw a dictionary at someone but I didn't get thrown out of the lesson for it. :) The teacher agreed that they deserved it. :evil:

And...false.

No its true actually :) I also have about 30 cousins - dunno Id need to count

I am the eldest grand child on my dads side of the family but the 4th youngest on my mums side?

true, i suppose

and tehcnically i'm not bored (IWasBored, get it? :evil: ), but i am actually bored so true was correct

did i just confuse myself writing that?

Back
Top Bottom