It's the Great Pumpkin, Randoooooooooom!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, now we need to get on your 10,000 posts!

I missed Angel of Harlem since the stream wouldn't let me on. :sigh:

I just to the longest shower ever :drool:

This title reminds me...I normally change my avatar to Linus in a pumpkin patch but that's just not going to happen this year :tsk: It's all about The Edge on the ellipse during Electric Co

:heart: alliteration :heart:

Kariann said:

I heard it since I was able to get on earlier. That threw me for a loop! What's weird is the other day I was thinking about hearing that live.
:grumpy: I forgot there was a show tonight.

How did it sound? :drool:

Schmeg said:

:yes:

And apparently there was another fan on stage for Party Girl. :|
Or maybe not...it's not listed on the lists they're posting...any confirmation there, K?

I am in NJ tonight in the house I grew up in (eight miles out of NYC).

I just came back from a friend's house. We have known each other since kindergarten. We were in gifted and talented together, etc. etc. etc. - and remained friends all these years. :D

She is married now, has a new house...and is six months pregnant. I feel so far behind sometimes. :huh:

But Hiiiiiiiiiiihihihihihihihihihihihihhihihihihihhihiihhihihihi Randoooom.

:wave:

Schmeg said:

Good, they were talking about Bad over there...I would have thrown a tantrum! :happy:

I know...although I really hope we get Bad one more time. I was thinking the other night that in a way the fact we've only heard it live a couple times at our shows it kind of makes it more special to me again. I can still see those lyrics in my head.

zoney! said:
I am in NJ tonight in the house I grew up in (eight miles out of NYC).

I just came back from a friend's house. We have known each other since kindergarten. We were in gifted and talented together, etc. etc. etc. - and remained friends all these years. :D

She is married now, has a new house...and is six months pregnant. I feel so far behind sometimes. :huh:

But Hiiiiiiiiiiihihihihihihihihihihihihhihihihihihhihiihhihihihi Randoooom.

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Schmeg said:

Not much. :wink:

:faint: That's the longest I've actually talked on the phone since my friend in junior high used to call me and give me detailed plot reviews of Days of Our Lives. :laugh:

*typically sucks at the phone*

So we are like grade school friends?!?!?!?! :hyper:

I have a confession about recent long conversations that I am not sure I want to make. :reject:

zoney! said:

So we are like grade school friends?!?!?!?! :hyper:

I have a confession about recent long conversations that I am not sure I want to make. :reject:
Yeah, we go way back now. :wink:

Confession?? :yikes:

Kariann said:

I know...although I really hope we get Bad one more time. I was thinking the other night that in a way the fact we've only heard it live a couple times at our shows it kind of makes it more special to me again. I can still see those lyrics in my head.
I was thinking the same thing...the few times we've heard it were just perfect. I kind of like that the last time I heard it I sobbed through the whole thing...I'd actually be okay with not hearing it again for that reason.

I can see them, too, and the little corner torn off.

:bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom