It's the Great Pumpkin, Randoooooooooom!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoney! said:

I LOVE YOU BONO!!!!!111!!!!!11!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!1!!!1
*just as the introductory notes to The Ocean filled the arena*

:lmao:

fah said:
Since we are making wishes for the December concerts:

I would like to hear 'Discotheque' in Portland :up:

I know, if I'm going to dream, dream huge, there is no point in dreaming small :yes:
Dream out loud!! You've got big ideas, you're out of control!

:coocoo:

For movie viewing I require red licorice and diet pepsi. I didn't have any tonight but it didn't distract me from the movie.

Did I mention Viggo was in the movie :drool:

I didn't even mind him in Hidalgo...he rode a horse in the desert or something like that :drool:

Oh DAMN!!! I just remembered this Randoom was supposed to have a different name...that radio show we listened to as we got the caravan together! I even remembered the name of the show! :banghead:

Schmeg said:
Oh DAMN!!! I just remembered this Randoom was supposed to have a different name...that radio show we listened to as we got the caravan together! I even remembered the name of the show! :banghead:

YOU REMEMBERED IT? :ohmy:

I mentioned in the last thread I threw away the map you had written it down on (after a VERY long day) :reject:

zoney! said:

YOU REMEMBERED IT? :ohmy:

I mentioned in the last thread I threw away the map you had written it down on (after a VERY long day) :reject:
I know, I know, and I meant to remind you what it was but I kept forgetting! :banghead: The next one!

Like I said though in one of the last text messages to schmeg(until Nov 16)......Katie and I really appreciated hearing Miracle Drug on the way out of work....:heart:

Schmeg said:

I know, I know, and I meant to remind you what it was but I kept forgetting! :banghead: The next one!

Well, we have banged out 265+ posts just here tonight....we will get to a new thread in almost record time! :lol:

zoney! said:

Well, we have banged out 265+ posts just here tonight....we will get to a new thread in almost record time! :lol:
All right everyone:

POST LIKE CRAZY!!!

shari schultz said:
Like I said though in one of the last text messages to schmeg(until Nov 16)......Katie and I really appreciated hearing Miracle Drug on the way out of work....:heart:
:hug: I always think of you when I hear it because the "sweetheart" line was in your signiture before I even knew what song it was from...I didn't even think about any personal connections you had to it.

Kariann said:

Maybe we can hook up again in a month or so. :D
*dreamy sigh*

on another note I am weak and need sleep so I am saying g'night and :wave:-ing buh-bye.........
Congrats again, kariann, on 10,000 posts!
*wonders if there will be a new randooooooooom by tomorrow when I sign on :hmm: *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom