It's the Great Pumpkin, Randoooooooooom!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you watching the Travel Channel today? I turned it on for a whole thing on haunted New England sites. :love: Lizzie Borden :love:

my company was sold to Bon Ton today...........*cringes about possible benefit changes* I no longer have a work/Bono connection :(

shari schultz said:
my company was sold to Bon Ton today...........*cringes about possible benefit changes* I no longer have a work/Bono connection :(
:( sorry.

If you take out the T and the n on Ton you get Bon o, and that's a very slight Bono connection!

Kariann said:

:yes:

I've seen the Haunted New England one before but I did watch Haunted London and Most Haunted Live. I watched some other show on Discovery as well.
My mom came home from work during Haunted London just as the segment about the Tower was coming on, and she decided it would be fun to drive half an hour in rush hour traffic to the one shop in the world that sells the hand creme she likes...and it was CLOSED!!! So I missed the Tower and got to listen to her whine for an extra half hour on the way home because we got stuck in every rush hour traffic jam possible!

I turned on Most Haunted Live when we got home but I didn't understand what was going on so I watched King of the Hill instead.

Kariann said:

Now I have Scariest Places on Earth on and they are at the Lizzie Borden house. I should be taping this stuff for CF.
:laugh: I actually thought about that while I was watching it.

I am listening to music, as I always do when I'm online, and it's some free classical iTunes download...The Planets from the London Street Orchestra? Not bad.

I like Ghost Hunters simply because they go in trying to disprove anything is going on. Sometimes something happens they cant explain. Its kind of interesting.

They had one in a lighthouse where a chair just slid accross the floor on its own. It was a tad freaky.

Blue Room said:
I like Ghost Hunters simply because they go in trying to disprove anything is going on. Sometimes something happens they cant explain. Its kind of interesting.

They had one in a lighthouse where a chair just slid accross the floor on its own. It was a tad freaky.
:hmm: Maybe I'll watch too, sounds interesting.

Schmeg said:

:( sorry.

If you take out the T and the n on Ton you get Bon o, and that's a very slight Bono connection!

that is stretching, but I will take it.
Thanks kariann and schmeg.......

back from supporting your habits. :D

need to go back tomorrow to continue the support of your habit (I thought they closed at 9:30, not 9:00. And I surely wasn't going to be THAT GUY that walks in at 8:51 and starts trying on things).

What do the fashionistas think of chords? and then possibly chords on bono boy? :hmm:

(I haven't worn chords since my mother bought me a pair of granimals from Sears when I was in like fourth grade).

zonelistener said:
back from supporting your habits. :D

need to go back tomorrow to continue the support of your habit (I thought they closed at 9:30, not 9:00. And I surely wasn't going to be THAT GUY that walks in at 8:51 and starts trying on things).

What do the fashionistas think of chords? and then possibly chords on bono boy? :hmm:

(I haven't worn chords since my mother bought me a pair of granimals from Sears when I was in like fourth grade).

I kind of like cords....a nice alternative to jeans. I've been thinking about getting some for myself actually.

zonelistener said:

:bow: Most people are not so considerate.

:up: cords...cords are good!

:lol: Granimals! "We're not Granimals" is an abused line from my flow mapping meetings.

Speaking of clothes...time to get the last load out of the dryer!

:mad: Spray N Wash did not take the Sharpie out of my jacket :mad:

Schmeg said:

:bow: Most people are not so considerate.

This may seem odd....but I try to be SO considerate in just about every situation I am in. Almost to a fault. Although, if you are not considerate to me....well...

Originally posted by Schmeg :lol: Granimals! "We're not Granimals" is an abused line from my flow mapping meetings.

:D

Every store has an aspect of "graminals" to them.

zonelistener said:

Well, if it is any consolation...Bon Ton is a local company for me. Isn't your company HQ'd in Arizona or something? What is the Herberger's/Bono connection? :hmm:

Actually, it was part of Saks HQ'd in Jackson MS
Bono sells Edun through Saks....we used to get corporate newsletters with Bono, Ali and Rogan pictured.....will miss that.

We are staying with our individual store names/identities which is a better deal than what poor ol' Marshall Fields got-Macy's swallowed them whole.......*gulp* I cannot imagine State Street Marshall Fields being called Macy's and neither can half of Chicago from what I have heard on Chicago radio stations.
When Marshall Fields took over our old Gimbels store Milwaukee just said no and Marshall Fields didn't last long in that site.

At least it looks like corporate will be staying here so no one I know is losing their job :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom