It's the Great Pumpkin, Randoooooooooom!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoney! said:
I JUST did some investigative work, and have found an answer to THIS question, Scneg:

AND...the answer is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, will you share this dance with me?

broccoli.gif
I always knew you were an evil genuis!

:dancing:

arw9797 said:
:| I fell asleep watching TV. :mad:
I did that earlier but woke up after a few minutes to my brother yelling at the Patriots. :happy: They finally started listening to him in the last 5 minutes of the game.

I'm going back to bed. I can tell you already that tomorrow will suck. Last day of the month so no matter what I do not get to leave for lunch (they do bring us lunch though). So that means no break of any kind during the day and then I get to work job #2. At least I can wear jeans and a hoodie to job #1 tomorrow since it's the last day of the month. Friday was miserable. I expect the same tomorrow. :mad:

arw9797 said:
I'm going back to bed. I can tell you already that tomorrow will suck. Last day of the month so no matter what I do not get to leave for lunch (they do bring us lunch though). So that means no break of any kind during the day and then I get to work job #2. At least I can wear jeans and a hoodie to job #1 tomorrow since it's the last day of the month. Friday was miserable. I expect the same tomorrow. :mad:
Sounds like fun. :| Good luck! At least you'll be well-rested. :hug:

I think so.

I should go to bed too so I don't sleep away my day off tomorrow.

Two consecutive days off and I get to sleep in a bed for both of them. :drool: That hasn't happened all month! Not that sleeping on sidewalks or in cars hasn't been a great experience, of course!!

Friday evening.

6:10 pm flight to san Fran. Arrive minutes after U2 leaves the stage.

Return on the Red-eye Monday morning. :D

You will be there though! You will all be there! right here -> :heart:

me too! ...or something.

You have "to be in it to win it" right?

:reject:

I love the fact that we have two conversations going on right now in two spots (shameless Schmeg journal plug)

We've turned Interference into the Schmeg and Zoney Show!

We're equal partners, like Regis and Kathie Lee, only younger and funnier and not employing small children.

How about Z!eg?

you know...I am thinking that we can also be e-mailing back and forth...and I can call you!

Communication is important! :D

Then we could have The Show Formerly Known as the Schmeg and Zoney Show.

Things to do at home when you are sick:

Book a mini fah birthday party (my baby is turning 6)
Book tickets to see 'Charlottes Web'

Things to try and avoid doing when you are home sick:

Eating Halloween candy - I put it out way too early, now it's staring at me :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom