It's the Great Pumpkin, Randoooooooooom!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: They just showed Providence's Waterfire on ESPN!

"I've never seen anything like it!"
~Commentator

Schmeg said:
:lol: They just showed Providence's Waterfire on ESPN!

"I've never seen anything like it!"
~Commentator

I was ironing...I looked, turned away, heard "Providence" TURNED back fast...and then they cut to a commercial :mad:

I am muting the TV everytime they show Ted now. :tsk:

zoney! said:

AND I got to talk to the very loverly Schmeg on the phone. I wanted to make sure she knew her every move was being watched! :kiss:
That's better!

Can you tell the helicopter to shut off that big search light? My mom is trying to sleep.

Schmeg said:

That's better!

Can you tell the helicopter to shut off that big search light? My mom is trying to sleep.

If I've told them once...I've told them a thousand times. Scranton is OFF limits when it comes to the search lights. :tsk:

zoney! said:

I was ironing...I looked, turned away, heard "Providence" TURNED back fast...and then they cut to a commercial :mad:

I am muting the TV everytime they show Ted now. :tsk:
They're into The Who tonight, too, which is okay...but no more Hero, PLEASE!!

Waterfire:

3453963523232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23235665%3A%3B7%3B%3Aot1lsi

Waterplace Park and Providence Place Mall:
3453963523232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23235665%3B52%3C7ot1lsi

(apparently we like Places in Providence)

That was the night Kariann and I saw a guy set up to skateboard into the river, got up to do something else, and then came back as he was walking up the stairs leaving wet footprints. :lol:

:whew: That was stressful! Go Pats!

:mad: Leave Bruschi alone!

Schmeg said:

:lol: I just read about this in Rolling Stone, I think!

When I first opened it, I though "OMG, it's like Indie bands do unicef or something!" I am going to Trick or Treat for kids in uganda tomorrow.

Do kids still carry the Unicef boxes at halloween? :eyebrow: I remember collecting like 23 cents.

I never carried a Unicef box. :shrug: Apparently we're very self-centered in RI on Halloween...it's all about CANDY for ME!!!

:lol: I was just attacked by a bag of chips falling off the fridge when I went to get some ice.

Those chips were stealthy...I didn't even realize they were falling until it was too late! ;eek:

Sorry I got distracted. :laugh:

Tostitos authentic Mexican style, something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom