It's the End of Randooooooooooooom as we know it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(That was the song that was playing as I decided to start a new thread.)

My drawer was perfect at work today! :D

And I baked more scones. :yum:

Kariann said:
Back from the ghost hunt at Waverly. Gonna order a pizza and maybe take a brief nap and then upload pics.

I was up for 24 hours straight and then only slept 3 hours.
:eek: Take a nap!!! You need it before you start hallucinating orb thingies!

:kariannwiththelightonherhead:

:yes: I imagine staying up for 24 hours will make you see things, or just be very very tired :shifty:.

Oh goody, a tropical storm might be heading our way :|.

My sister and I finally got up early enough on a weekend to meet a friend at DisneyMGM Studios for Star Wars Weekends :). The funny thing is, it didn't seem as Star Warsy as it has in previous years :lol:. Maybe it was because it was the last weekend for it (and that it was about a kagillion degrees outside!). We had a good time though.

In one of the stores, they had a Swarovski crystal Figment pin - I had to have it :reject:.
2a3ec1c2.jpg

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
:yes: I imagine staying up for 24 hours will make you see things, or just be very very tired :shifty:.

Oh goody, a tropical storm might be heading our way :|.

My sister and I finally got up early enough on a weekend to meet a friend at DisneyMGM Studios for Star Wars Weekends :). The funny thing is, it didn't seem as Star Warsy as it has in previous years :lol:. Maybe it was because it was the last weekend for it (and that it was about a kagillion degrees outside!). We had a good time though.

In one of the stores, they had a Swarovski crystal Figment pin - I had to have it :reject:.
2a3ec1c2.jpg

i thought of you when I heard about the tropical storm.........maybe it will miss your area *crosses fingers*
Twilight Tower of Terror :drool:

oh and :heart: FIGMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

I can't decide if I want to go to the lake or not. If I go, I need to go now. If I don't go, then I should go back to bed because the mall is not open yet and I have a few returns I need to do today. :crack:

Yahoo weather says AM showers or I would just go. I always go when it's not raining, but the weatherman there's a chance of rain, and then I get rained on half way around the lake. :huh:

I'm going to see Bruuuuuuuce tonight!!!!!! :hyper:

Originally posted by kellyahern In one of the stores, they had a Swarovski crystal Figment pin - I had to have it :reject:.
2a3ec1c2.jpg
:love: Figment was my favorite when I was little. I had a stuffed Figment that went EVERYWHERE with me.

Last edited:
Why is it raining on my one day off? :grumpy: I wanted to ride my bike since I have done nothing but work, sleep, and eat this week.

I just had a REALLY good breakfast, though, speaking of eating. :drool:

circa1992 said:
I :love: the title
I don't know whether to say thanks or take that as you'd be happy to see the end of Randoom. :wink: :lol:

I need to get off my ass and go out and turn in my Job #2 application somewhere and use my Gap discount one last time. Maybe if I call them early enough tomorrow morning, I'll have a nice 74-hour PTO payout direct deposited into my account Wednesday. :drool:

I just wasted a bunch of time reading my old journal entries I have bookmarked. :happy:

Re: October entries: :clueless: :reject:

I walked. :drool:

Actually....I left to go for a walk, it started to rain. :sigh: So instead of going to the lake, I went to Trader Joe's :love: After I was finished shopping, the sun was out :kiss: I went to a smaller lake just in case it started to rain again. Then off to the mall....Bath and Body Works is having their annual sale. I bought PUMPKIN shower gel and lemon lotion. :combust:

Schmeg said:

:love: Figment was my favorite when I was little. I had a stuffed Figment that went EVERYWHERE with me.

Figment rocks :rockon:. A few years ago, EPCOT replaced the original Journey Into Imagination ride with a new version that sucked ! No Figment in it at all. The response was so negative that they had to redo the ride again and put more Figment back in. It's still not the same as the original though :(. No more Dreamfinder, and Figment version 2.0 is a bit of a smartass, imho :shifty:.

arw9797 said:
I walked. :drool:

Actually....I left to go for a walk, it started to rain. :sigh: So instead of going to the lake, I went to Trader Joe's :love: After I was finished shopping, the sun was out :kiss: I went to a smaller lake just in case it started to rain again. Then off to the mall....Bath and Body Works is having their annual sale. I bought PUMPKIN shower gel and lemon lotion. :combust:

I was addicted to Bath and Body Works in college :reject:.

Pumpkin and lemon? I feel the urge to spend money :crack:.

As it turns out...I feel like doing absolutely nothing today. :happy: So my excuse for staying home is that I still have 3 loads of laundry and a bunch of ironing to do. Also I think I'd like to drag my box o'CD's up from the garage and actually put them somewhere...but that is going to be a bit of a challenge.

Speaking of ironing...ARW, I have ironed before work the last three mornings and I thought of you, especially yesterday when I was ironing a cotton polo shirt that I wouldn't normally iron! :lol:

Schmeg said:
As it turns out...I feel like doing absolutely nothing today. :happy: So my excuse for staying home is that I still have 3 loads of laundry and a bunch of ironing to do. Also I think I'd like to drag my box o'CD's up from the garage and actually put them somewhere...but that is going to be a bit of a challenge.

Good plan! :laugh: I'm following through on a similiar one. I had lunch with my parents and the rest of my day appears to be clean the house (done), surf the net, listen to music and watch HBO tonight. :) What a constructive day! :laugh:

Listening to U2 at the US Festival 1983 right now. Dear Prudence snippet during A Day Without Me. :drool: I think this is my favorite show of the War tour, yes even better than Red Rocks. :reject:

Last edited:
Blue Room said:

Listening to U2 at the US Festival 1983 right now. Dear Prudence snippet during A Day Without Me. :drool: I think this is my favorite show of the War tour, yes even better than Red Rocks. :reject:
:ohmy: Advice:
Run and hide from arw *zoomwhoosh*

Schmeg said:

Speaking of ironing...ARW, I have ironed before work the last three mornings and I thought of you, especially yesterday when I was ironing a cotton polo shirt that I wouldn't normally iron! :lol:

:shifty: there's nothing wrong with ironing cotton! :tsk:

Everyone at job #2 thinks I'm :coocoo: when I tell them I iron every single day...even if it's job #2 brand clothing that they wouldn't ever iron. :drool:

shari schultz said:

:ohmy: Advice:
Run and hide from arw *zoomwhoosh*

it's ok. He's probably right about the show....but I'd have to put my fighting gloves on if he wants to argue Edge's outfit. :tsk: Red Rocks is my favorite War Tour Edge outfit. :reject: :der:

arw9797 said:

it's ok. He's probably right about the show....but I'd have to put my fighting gloves on if he wants to argue Edge's outfit. :tsk: Red Rocks is my favorite War Tour Edge outfit. :reject: :der:

:laugh: Red Rocks is a great show and obviously historic. I like the US Festival one though because the setlist is different from most War shows and its an extra long version of Electric Co because Bono climbed to the top of the stage to wave a white flag. I remember watching that on Showtime back at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom