It's the End of Randooooooooooooom as we know it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shari schultz said:
I think Saturday might be "treat myself to chinese food" night......singapore noodles :drool:

I have never had that.

My Chinese favorites in order:

General Tso's Chicken
Sweet and Sour Chicken
Mongolian Beef
Sesame Chicken
Princess Chicken

I like alot of other ones also, but these are my top five.

I don't want to go to work. :happy:

BUT...
Radiohead tonight! :hyper:

Kariann said:
I have an interview for one of the postions that I posted for and want to get really bad tomorrow.

:hyper:

All Right! :up: Morning or afternoon? I want to know when I should be crossing my fingers, eyes , arms and legs (I can now cross them for a very short period of time) :D

:crack: There was a helicopter flying around the area for around a half hour. It then hovered over a street around 2 blocks from here. It stayed that way for a good 7-10 minutes and then moved forward......I couldn't tell who it belonged to so I grabbed my camera and snapped a pic and then zoomed..............It was a local tv station............wonder what they were doing :hmm: I will have to watch the news tonight......

That was the most exciting part of the day :D

shari schultz said:
:crack: There was a helicopter flying around the area for around a half hour. It then hovered over a street around 2 blocks from here. It stayed that way for a good 7-10 minutes and then moved forward......I couldn't tell who it belonged to so I grabbed my camera and snapped a pic and then zoomed..............It was a local tv station............wonder what they were doing :hmm: I will have to watch the news tonight......

That was the most exciting part of the day :D

The movie Good Fellas came to mind to me for some reason. :shrug: :shifty:

I like Good Fellas :up: I haven't seen in it in awhile, though. It was on a cable station not to long ago, I came in at the end :(

Mother Nature was my wake up call at 5 am :yawn:
Being up that early I crossed arms, legs, and fingers for you kariann. Hope it went well :)

Still waiting for the OS office to fax the med. leave paperwork

I finally watched Pirates Of The Caribbean last night..........I am a little behind in my movie viewing:reject:

shari schultz said:
Anderson Cooper has New Years Day on his playlist *man with good taste* :yes:

I saw that. I had his show on last night while I was prepping for my interview today and heard him reference Bono in the interview with Angelina Jolie. I don't remember what he said though since I was half paying attention.

Have you read his book yet?

shari schultz said:
Being up that early I crossed arms, legs, and fingers for you kariann. Hope it went well :)

Despite a pounding headache that has been with me off and on all day due to the weather I think it went well. From what was said I could hear something sometime at the end of next week at he earliest. I'm really hoping that I get this one but I'm not holding my breath in fear of great disappointment.

Kariann said:

Despite a pounding headache that has been with me off and on all day due to the weather I think it went well. From what was said I could hear something sometime at the end of next week at he earliest. I'm really hoping that I get this one but I'm not holding my breath in fear of great disappointment.

I hope it works out for you. :)

Kariann said:

I have been fighting a really annoying headache all day, myself.
Will continue to send good vibes :up:

Shari, I'm listening to the INXS Dublin show you sent right now. What a great recording. :up: It makes me sad that I will never be able to see the real INXS again though.

:homicidal:

see journal entry for beginning part of nightmare

My employer called to tell me that they received the medical paperwork. All they did was look at the previous form and fill it out the exact same way...........WRONG!
That does not extend anything, it only gives me off until the 24th~this saturday. My appt. is July 5....my FMLA would go thru July 8.......That is the time period I need covered~ at least! I mean what the hell? I can't wait for 1 p.m. :mad:

I just want to cry :sad:

headaches SUCK!

I do not have one today...but I am running on two hours of sleep. :happy:

SHARI: I introduced Schmeg to "Carson's" yesterday.

Zonee: "This is where Shari works"
Schmeg: "I thought it was Boston"
zonee: "same thing...same logo" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom