It's the End of Randooooooooooooom as we know it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since people are mentioning things they bought this weekend...

I bought shower gel and impulse bought this bronzing lotion that washes off but gives some color to your legs...thought that might be good since I am wearing more skirts to work again. I also bought some audio-books for my dad and some stuff I needed at Target. I also took my dad out to lunch.

arw9797 said:

A year ago right now we were on a bus headed to Boston for Ireland. :crack:

think of how fast that one year went....next Spring will be here in no time! We need to do some serious talking about that one. I have a few really crazy ideas. :shifty: I *think* they will work. I hope you're on board to go back next year! :wink:

I was telling my mom that this morning.

I NEED to find a Job 2 I like to help pay for Ireland 07. The thought of Ireland makes me :drool:

shari schultz said:
Your Irish Name Is...

irish-name.gif

Alannah Malone

What's your Irish Name?

http://www.blogthings.com/irishnamegenerator/

Your Band Name is:

band.jpg

The Alien Sadists

Band Name Generator

http://www.blogthings.com/bandnamegenerator/ :lmao:
irishnamegenerator

band.jpg

:crazy: It's too early in the morning for HTML.

I don't know if I'm supposed to be in at 8:15 or 8:30, and I find that a little frustrating. I wish we were given actual schedules but apparently guessing games are the way to go there...

Ambulance/insurance thingy (technical term) taken care of.......

talked to former boss- she told me something that makes me wonder how stupid some of the people I work with are.......:tsk:

No phone call from OS office so that means I can be a total pest tomorrow :evil: I will start off :angel: and see how that goes but then I go :evil:

Off to the event that is known as showering

I finally got my Keb Mo concert Dl'd :up: I love that mans voice :heart: so I get to listen to that

That has been my day so far.......oh, there was also something sekrit....:shh:

arw9797 said:
:grumpy: off to job #2 :scream:

:(
I applied to a job #2 yesterday. :drool: I should have asked for a manager when I turned in my application...hopefully I don't get lost in the coffee beans...

In related news, I got a voice mail from the Build-A-Bear Workshop at the Emerald Square Mall in Attleboro, Massachusetts, about how they saw my resume on Monster.com and would love me to come in for an interview. :der: This is the second VM from a New England company I've gotten in the last 2 months. Don't they see the "relocating to Indiana" section?

I've also walked past Build-A-Bear during a birthday party, and I think that's one of my personal hells.

kellyahern said:
I made a Bono bear at a Build-A-Bear once :reject:.

Boredom + Credit Card + Mall = Bono bear gathering dust on top of my computer desk :huh:

Actually, he looks more like the evil grizzly bear from Emit Otter's Jugband Christmas :hmm:.
:cute: I love that movie! I haven't seen it in years.

Kariann said:
I've been home all afternoon and have done nothing except to go out to get Chinease food.

My fortune was....

Happy news is on its way to you.
I would love some Chinese food right now. :drool:

Schmeg said:

I applied to a job #2 yesterday. :drool: I should have asked for a manager when I turned in my application...hopefully I don't get lost in the coffee beans...

Schmeg + working at coffee store=

EMOBYwootjumpHL1.gif

no coffee after 6pm:wink:

Last edited:
shari schultz said:

EMOBYwootjumpHL1.gif

:lol: You have no idea how true that is!!!

In other news...

Oh neato, tornado siren! :happy:

Schmeg said:

I'm going to a job fair on Thursday to apply for a job #2 at what I'm guessing is the same company. They are hiring for a new location. J's sister works for them as a job 2 and loves it...some good sounding perks too.

Kariann said:
I've been home all afternoon and have done nothing except to go out to get Chinease food.

My fortune was....

Happy news is on its way to you.

I had Chinese food for dinner tonight myself. I dont remember what my fortune was though. One of those forgettable ones you read and go :huh: :laugh:

shari schultz said:

EMOBYwootjumpHL1.gif

:laugh:

I dont drink coffee myself. Diet Pepsi is my caffeine vice. I can drink it all the way up to midnight though and not have a problem sleeping. :shrug: Thats probably a bad thing actually. :laugh:

shari schultz said:

:eek: It's a great attention getting device :happy:

Welcome to my world from yesterday :|
False alarm...seriously. Someone thought a low-lying cloud was a tornado. :der:

Blue Room said:

:laugh:

I dont drink coffee myself. Diet Pepsi is my caffeine vice. I can drink it all the way up to midnight though and not have a problem sleeping. :shrug: Thats probably a bad thing actually. :laugh:

I used to be able to do that with Diet Coke. Now I pay

shari + Diet Coke after 6pm =
EMOBYwootjumpHL1.gif

However, now I want chinese food~ thanks kariann and Blue Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom