It's the End of Randooooooooooooom as we know it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

That would be a really cool exhibit to see!

I ordered my tickets back in March. Thats how much I'm looking forward to it. :nerd: :reject: :laugh:

Its a big deal really. None of the items were ever suppose to leave Egypt again after the last exhibit back in 1977.

Blue Room said:

I ordered my tickets back in March. Thats how much I'm looking forward to it. :nerd: :reject: :laugh:

Its a big deal really. None of the items were ever suppose to leave Egypt again after the last exhibit back in 1977.
Did you see the You Tube link I posted a few pages back? :D :stevemartin:

:uhoh: The lights are flickering!

And hey...when will you be in Chicago? We're going Tuesday/Wednesday for Radiohead, Ikea, and a White Sox game! :hyper:

Schmeg said:
And hey...when will you be in Chicago? We're going Tuesday/Wednesday for Radiohead, Ikea, and a White Sox game! :hyper:

Sounds like a good couple of days also! I will be there July 10th (my birthday). So I have a few weeks yet.

Last edited:
this is great.....I took my portable dvd player in my room along with Gosford Park. I've wanted to watch that again for a while. That was about my 8:30. It's 1:50 now. I don't remember a damn thing after about the first 5 minutes of the movie. Nice looooooong nap :|

Last edited:
:yawn: I slept for about 10.5 hours with a brief interruption of roomie getting ready for work and I could go back to bed and sleep now. But I guess that's good since I have to be up at 6:30 tomorrow.

:drool: Trader Joe's :drool:

Hey was it a year ago today or tomorrow that we left for Ireland?

And how the hell has a year gone by already??

Schmeg said:
:drool: Trader Joe's :drool:

Hey was it a year ago today or tomorrow that we left for Ireland?

And how the hell has a year gone by already??

A year ago right now we were on a bus headed to Boston for Ireland. :crack:

think of how fast that one year went....next Spring will be here in no time! We need to do some serious talking about that one. I have a few really crazy ideas. :shifty: I *think* they will work. I hope you're on board to go back next year! :wink:

arw9797 said:

A year ago right now we were on a bus headed to Boston for Ireland. :crack:

think of how fast that one year went....next Spring will be here in no time! We need to do some serious talking about that one. I have a few really crazy ideas. :shifty: I *think* they will work. I hope you're on board to go back next year! :wink:
I'm so in for next spring, which is one reason why I've had to say no to a lot of things so far this year. :D I don't want to have to rely on credit cards next year! I want to spend money I actually have!! Which means I should go apply to some jobs today!!!

Tell me your crazy ideas! :hyper:

Schmeg said:

I'm so in for next spring, which is one reason why I've had to say no to a lot of things so far this year. :D

Tell me your crazy ideas! :hyper:

:shifty:

TWO WEEKS provided job #1 says yes...which they will because someone else just went to Italy for 2 weeks unpaid.

London for more than 12 hours....

Railtours is our friend :love: Maybe we could just hire Edmund to be our guide the whole time :heart: The Ring of Kerry, Belfast, Wicklow Mtns, back to the Cliffs :drool: Much more...I have it all written down or bookmarked online.

and now I need to go deal with my mother and her weirdo ways....I bumped into my parents at the lake AGAIN. There's 10,000 lakes in MN and I have to end up going to the same one they go to. :crack:

It's Maroon weekend in MN. That's the State Patrol/every cop in town weekend to have extra coverage. :up: :happy: I think every single cop car in the entire state is in use this weekend. :| There are so many speedtraps on the roads right now I'm scared to go out again. :sad: I'm going to set my cruise control for under the speed limit :reject:

arw9797 said:

:shifty:

TWO WEEKS provided job #1 says yes...which they will because someone else just went to Italy for 2 weeks unpaid.

London for more than 12 hours....

Railtours is our friend :love: Maybe we could just hire Edmund to be our guide the whole time :heart: The Ring of Kerry, Belfast, Wicklow Mtns, back to the Cliffs :drool: Much more...I have it all written down or bookmarked online.
:ohmy:

Maybe we can break my mom's crazy rules and go find my cousins in Black Valley! :lol:

:heart: Edmund :heart:
Especially if Burt is the driver!

"Everyone, look over at the beautiful countryside so you don't see Burt peeing on the side of the road!"

Can we also get those sleepy frat boys to be on the bus again for additional entertainment?? :hyper:

Ok, this morning was our turn to need an ark. Then the forecast changed around 12 times since 7 am when I woke up............last I heard it was supposed to be rain showers and clearing.............Now there are tornado warnings in couple counties.......one is directly to our west..........GO AWAY! FALL APART! WEAKEN! NOW! (I am a little grumpy today :grumpy: ya think scaring the storm would work?)

kellyahern said:
I want to go to Ireland :reject:. I need to get away. This weekend has been a disaster (see new post at super sekret place).

don't know about the super sekret place, but I'm sorry about your crappy weekend :hug:

oh and grumpiness works against severe storms, at least it did today. They fell apart :up:........am going back to going through old vcr tapes now.........

shari schultz said:
oh and grumpiness works against severe storms, at least it did today. They fell apart :up:........am going back to going through old vcr tapes now.........
Good to know! I will keep this in mind!

We've had some periods of bad weather the last few days but I didn't think it was SO bad until I went out this afternoon...there are trees down and branches all over the place. :huh: Either the soundproofing is really good, or my music is too loud!

Your Irish Name Is...

irish-name.gif

Alannah Malone

What's your Irish Name?

http://www.blogthings.com/irishnamegenerator/

Your Band Name is:

band.jpg

The Alien Sadists

Band Name Generator

http://www.blogthings.com/bandnamegenerator/ :lmao:

Last edited:
:happy: I love it during the weekends when I think I'm rich and spend a lot of money that I really don't have :scream: I am NOT going out at all this week for any reason :tsk:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

kellyahern said:

With everything that when on this weekend I still managed to:

-buy an Ipod
-buy new New Balance shoes
-join a gym

ouch :|

ouch is right!

I didn't even buy anything other than going out for lunch, dinner, lots of drinks, too much at the grocery store....I need to put myself on a budget when I go to the grocery store. I always buy way too much and end up brining half of it to my parents house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom