It's the End of Randooooooooooooom as we know it - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 06-12-2006, 11:59 AM   #46
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 01:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
Bruce was amazing!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD

Old 06-12-2006, 05:11 PM   #47
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Quote:

I didn't know a single song but it was the best show I've ever been to (outside of U2, of course). I recognized some of the songs just because they've been around forever but I didn't know the names or the words.

That was my reaction after the Bruce shows I went to!

Old 06-12-2006, 06:24 PM   #48
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Ok so CF called and was wanting me to drive 45+ minutes to her house and then to J's house tomorrow night and all go together and then basically come back into town and then have to drive back out to her place and then back home when the pavilion is only about 10-15 minutes from my house! Needless to say I told her that considering I have to be at work the next morning at 5am that it would be silly for me to unecessarily add that much time onto my drive when I can be home in 15 minutes. I am going to meet them there. I mean it would be cool to all drive together but it's kind of silly when I am so close.
Old 06-12-2006, 06:33 PM   #49
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:10 AM
I think it's weird that she always wants you to come get her when you're going places close to you. If she doesn't want to drive that badly, she could at least get herself to your house.
Old 06-12-2006, 06:35 PM   #50
Blue Crack Addict

I was doing stupid cheerleader moves in the kitchen and whacked my hand on the (granite-top) island.
Old 06-12-2006, 06:41 PM   #51
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
I think it's weird that she always wants you to come get her when you're going places close to you. If she doesn't want to drive that badly, she could at least get herself to your house.
I guess she talked to J and J asked if everyone was going together. It makes sense for them to go since they live closer to each other.
Old 06-12-2006, 06:45 PM   #52
arw
Blue Crack Addict

my new cell phone stopped working last night. While waiting for Bruce to start, my brother and I were going to see who had a better shot of the stage because I wanted to try to get a close up of the screen. I opened my phone and the Irish flag I have for a wallpaper was blue, black, and purple The menu is light blue but was orange and the camera would not work I was able to dial out and receive calls and occassionally use text messaging. For the most part the main screen wasn't working. I had a lovely time trying to figure out how to turn my alarm clock off this morning So....now it's just a blank white screen. I can still use it to talk but I can't access my menu options. I went to the mall to a t mobile store. The dude said I needed to dial 611 for help. I did that. I spent 10 minutes on the phone with some lady telling her my entire life story only for her to tell me I needed to call back from a different phone. I need to be able to take the battery off of my phone so to call back. I told her 3 times in about 2 seconds that I don't have access to another phone until tomorrow morning but she kept going on and on about how she couldn't help me while I was talking to her from my cell phone

I suppose I could put the sim card in my old cell phone and call back but I can wait until tomorrow when I'm at work.

Old 06-12-2006, 06:50 PM   #53
ONE
love, blood, life

That totally sucks about your phone.
Old 06-12-2006, 07:53 PM   #54
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Yay for Bruce!

Boo for cellphone

I wish Bruce was playing somewhere in Florida . . . it's not my fault we're a red state .
Old 06-12-2006, 08:31 PM   #55
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I just got back from my 3.2 mile walk around the lake

I love it there more than anything in the world. I didn't want to leave after my walk but I could barely move I'm definitely going to break the no flip flop rule tomorrow at work I've walked everyday since Friday. My legs are not happy with me
Old 06-12-2006, 09:08 PM   #56
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:

I didn't know a single song but it was the best show I've ever been to (outside of U2, of course). I recognized some of the songs just because they've been around forever but I didn't know the names or the words.

Bruce to the band in the middle of a song "hey guys...that's night not how we did it last night, or the night before that. We must being doing the Minnesota thing tonight. I don't know what the fuck that is but we'll find out soon...."
Thats cool! I should go see the Detroit show. But I dont feel like driving 2 hours by myself on a work night. If he was with the E Streeters I would probably do it though.
Old 06-12-2006, 09:26 PM   #57
ONE
love, blood, life

Bruuuuuce is in Milwaukee tomorrow night................Hopefully a torrent will pop up afterwards.........*crossing fingers*
Old 06-12-2006, 09:39 PM   #58
ONE
love, blood, life

Well I would like to thank the person on Dime a Dozen who snatched and ran with the Keb Mo torrent I was DL-ing. I went from one hour and 52 minutes to 21 hours................
Old 06-12-2006, 09:41 PM   #59
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
Bruuuuuce is in Milwaukee tomorrow night................Hopefully a torrent will pop up afterwards.........*crossing fingers*

If it was the weekend I'd drive down and go to the show with you. I could steal my grandpa's wheelchair if that would help
Old 06-12-2006, 09:48 PM   #60
ONE
love, blood, life

wheelchairs

I feel lame in them but I get from point a to point b a heck of a lot easier and faster.........

ahhhh, if only it was a weekend and if I had the $$$$$$. I hate not spending any $$$ on fun stuff ~ co-pays, medical equipment, radiology, CT scan...............well you get the picture Actually still waiting for the ambulance bill to pop up........that should be scary........