It's the End of Randooooooooooooom as we know it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also working today and at least some of tomorrow (we were actually discussing this at work):
*Grocery stores
*Retail
*Movie theaters
*Restaurants

Yes, it's not busy day for people working in banks, so we have time to discuss things like this. :up:

I've been thinking about starting actual Yoga classes again. When I went on a regular basis I honestly felt a difference mentally after classes and physically. Not just physically in regard to being more toned etc but I didn't have as many aches and pains. I think I'm holding way too much tension in my neck and upper back right now.

I found that our YMCA has classes so I'm thinking that since that would be within my budget at the moment. I would rather go to the actual studio I used to go to since the instructors are highly trained etc but it's a little pricier....maybe if I get some happy news that could be an option again.

*Thinking out loud*

arw9797 said:
I'm home for the day :love:

Well at least until I have to be to #2 at 5:00 :(

At least you were able to come home early from Job 1!

I just got a call about a possible Job 2 here in town which would mean less gas money needed...not my main choice for a job 2 but after last week I figured that I would have to fill up the tank for sure at least once a week if I took something farther away. If I stayed in town I could stay with my tank lasting close to 2 weeks depending on where I run to on my days off.

By they way I keep dumping my ponderings since noone around here seems to want to hear about any of this stuff.

I have yet to hear from CF about tonight so I'm beginning to wonder what the deal is and if she is pissed because I never made it from Tina's to go to her place for a movie.

McSexy is downtown for the fireworks tonight and is reporting on the bad weather moving in....he keeps using the word ominous.

Holy crap....the sky looks black on the shots they have on the TV.

Considering the bad lightening, torrential rains etc are moving in I think I shall log off however from the radar it looks like we may be on the outskirts of the bad stuff.

Kariann said:
McSexy is downtown for the fireworks tonight and is reporting on the bad weather moving in....he keeps using the word ominous.

Holy crap....the sky looks black on the shots they have on the TV.

Considering the bad lightening, torrential rains etc are moving in I think I shall log off however from the radar it looks like we may be on the outskirts of the bad stuff.
the guy on the weather channel kept talking about the red and yellow blobs north of Columbus.

Fireworks are downtown tonight and we have a storm watch.......all those people who camped out and made a day out of it may not see fireworks if the weather guy is right :(

Kariann said:
I've been thinking about starting actual Yoga classes again. When I went on a regular basis I honestly felt a difference mentally after classes and physically. Not just physically in regard to being more toned etc but I didn't have as many aches and pains. I think I'm holding way too much tension in my neck and upper back right now.

I found that our YMCA has classes so I'm thinking that since that would be within my budget at the moment. I would rather go to the actual studio I used to go to since the instructors are highly trained etc but it's a little pricier....maybe if I get some happy news that could be an option again.

*Thinking out loud*
1. Do it! Even if it's not your old studio it's doing something for yourself that you enjoy and is good for you. And you can teach me stuff. :wink:

2. You better get some happy news or I am going to kick some Gap ass...and I have been in a really ass-kickin' mood lately so they better give you happy news! :angry:

shari schultz said:

the guy on the weather channel kept talking about the red and yellow blobs north of Columbus.

Fireworks are downtown tonight and we have a storm watch.......all those people who camped out and made a day out of it may not see fireworks if the weather guy is right :(
We had a customer in today who was complaining that a local festival was cancelled due to the sever thunderstorm warnings we had last night, but never materialized.

Kariann, too bad the weather sucks and you can't go downtown and see McSexy in person! :drool:

There are two things going on in Indy tomorrow that I'd like to maybe go to but we all have to be up early on Wednesday and there are supposed to be some bad storms all day tomorrow.

Speaking of being up early...someone remind me that I have to be in at 7:40 Thursday. :|

"I really just wanted to blend in," Gado said. "I wasn't doing it for show. I didn't want people to say, 'Oh, look at this Green Bay Packer working.' I really wanted the experience. And I'm going to do it again next year."

His cover eventually was blown. In a drug-induced haze, a man coming out of surgery told his wife that the guy wearing scrubs played football.

"She says, 'My husband swears that you're Samkon Gado and I'm telling him that you're not, that you wouldn't be working here if you were.' And he'd just gotten out of surgery, so this guy was doped up," Gado said.

Gado fessed up. After the initial shock, the woman asked, "What are you doing here?"

A little bit of everything, it turns out. His shift began at 5 a.m. and involved everything from measuring vital signs to helping patients get out of bed. Drawing blood was "nerve-racking," Gado said, but he notes that he had to hand the needle to the nurse only once in more than a dozen attempts.

Havin' a :heart: Samkon Gado moment. I am not sure what my reaction would be to see a Green Bay Packer leaning over me taking my vitals :lol: /pre-season Packer adoration

Drunk e-mails from my squirrel-killer mother:

I still seem to have one stubborn rodent left. This morning I made 2 delicious poison peanut butter balls for him, and he quickly devoured one of them. I haven't seen him since, so I'm very hopeful.

Evil e-mails to my father who thinks we're not going to pick him up at the airport on Friday:

Just go down the escalators and follow the signs to Ground Transportation. I'm sure you'll find a nice taxi to take you to the condo for about $50.
:giggle:

shari schultz said:

Are you sure you and zoney know where the airport is? :wink:
I think we'll need to Mapquest it, make sure we have a full tank of gas, and leave a few hours early, just in case. And also get out some money since we'll definitely be paying top dollar for parking!

:lol:

Schmeg said:

Yes, it's not busy day for people working in banks, so we have time to discuss things like this. :up:
I take this back...we were nonstop all afternoon. I sold 8 money orders and a pack of traveler's cheques between 1 and 4:30. :sick:

My traveler's cheques lady was NOT very nice but she left smiling. :D I've still got it!

Older Teller: That lady is nasty.
Meg: Oh, she was a sweetheart! She just didn't understand that two $20's, two $10's, two $5's, and two $50 traveler's cheques doesn't add up to $200!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom