It's the End of Randooooooooooooom as we know it - Page 33 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-03-2006, 12:37 PM   #481
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:24 AM
Also working today and at least some of tomorrow (we were actually discussing this at work):
*Grocery stores
*Retail
*Movie theaters
*Restaurants

Yes, it's not busy day for people working in banks, so we have time to discuss things like this.

Old 07-03-2006, 12:54 PM   #482
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 03:24 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room

or if you took the day off using vacation to have a 4 day weekend.
or if you broke your leg.........

Old 07-03-2006, 02:13 PM   #483
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I'm home for the day

Well at least until I have to be to #2 at 5:00
Old 07-03-2006, 02:58 PM   #484
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
I've been thinking about starting actual Yoga classes again. When I went on a regular basis I honestly felt a difference mentally after classes and physically. Not just physically in regard to being more toned etc but I didn't have as many aches and pains. I think I'm holding way too much tension in my neck and upper back right now.

I found that our YMCA has classes so I'm thinking that since that would be within my budget at the moment. I would rather go to the actual studio I used to go to since the instructors are highly trained etc but it's a little pricier....maybe if I get some happy news that could be an option again.

*Thinking out loud*
Old 07-03-2006, 03:05 PM   #485
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
I'm home for the day

Well at least until I have to be to #2 at 5:00
At least you were able to come home early from Job 1!

I just got a call about a possible Job 2 here in town which would mean less gas money needed...not my main choice for a job 2 but after last week I figured that I would have to fill up the tank for sure at least once a week if I took something farther away. If I stayed in town I could stay with my tank lasting close to 2 weeks depending on where I run to on my days off.

By they way I keep dumping my ponderings since noone around here seems to want to hear about any of this stuff.

I have yet to hear from CF about tonight so I'm beginning to wonder what the deal is and if she is pissed because I never made it from Tina's to go to her place for a movie.
Old 07-03-2006, 03:32 PM   #486
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann

By they way I keep dumping my ponderings since noone around here seems to want to hear about any of this stuff.

ponder away

randooooom therapy
Old 07-03-2006, 04:53 PM   #487
ONE
love, blood, life

Great....we have some severe weather moving in...tornado warnings and hail.

Sexy Weatherman Jym just said it might not be a good idea to head downtown just yet and be in a crowd of a half million people with this stuff coming in.
Old 07-03-2006, 05:39 PM   #488
ONE
love, blood, life

Some of the feed of the sky from the storms moving in are quite ominous looking.

By the way....learned from SW Jym that OH is in the top 5 states in number of deaths as a result of being killed by lightening.
Old 07-03-2006, 05:52 PM   #489
ONE
love, blood, life

McSexy is downtown for the fireworks tonight and is reporting on the bad weather moving in....he keeps using the word ominous.

Holy crap....the sky looks black on the shots they have on the TV.

Considering the bad lightening, torrential rains etc are moving in I think I shall log off however from the radar it looks like we may be on the outskirts of the bad stuff.
Old 07-03-2006, 06:24 PM   #490
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
McSexy is downtown for the fireworks tonight and is reporting on the bad weather moving in....he keeps using the word ominous.

Holy crap....the sky looks black on the shots they have on the TV.

Considering the bad lightening, torrential rains etc are moving in I think I shall log off however from the radar it looks like we may be on the outskirts of the bad stuff.
the guy on the weather channel kept talking about the red and yellow blobs north of Columbus.

Fireworks are downtown tonight and we have a storm watch.......all those people who camped out and made a day out of it may not see fireworks if the weather guy is right
Old 07-03-2006, 06:26 PM   #491
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Our city's fireworks are tomorrow evening, but I think there's a chance of rain then too.
Old 07-03-2006, 06:37 PM   #492
ONE
love, blood, life

Our village has them tomorrow along with all the other communities ~ Surround sound fireworks
Old 07-03-2006, 06:40 PM   #493
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
or if you broke your leg.........
Old 07-03-2006, 06:41 PM   #494
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
I've been thinking about starting actual Yoga classes again. When I went on a regular basis I honestly felt a difference mentally after classes and physically. Not just physically in regard to being more toned etc but I didn't have as many aches and pains. I think I'm holding way too much tension in my neck and upper back right now.

I found that our YMCA has classes so I'm thinking that since that would be within my budget at the moment. I would rather go to the actual studio I used to go to since the instructors are highly trained etc but it's a little pricier....maybe if I get some happy news that could be an option again.

*Thinking out loud*
1. Do it! Even if it's not your old studio it's doing something for yourself that you enjoy and is good for you. And you can teach me stuff.

2. You better get some happy news or I am going to kick some Gap ass...and I have been in a really ass-kickin' mood lately so they better give you happy news!
Old 07-03-2006, 06:44 PM   #495
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz

the guy on the weather channel kept talking about the red and yellow blobs north of Columbus.

Fireworks are downtown tonight and we have a storm watch.......all those people who camped out and made a day out of it may not see fireworks if the weather guy is right
We had a customer in today who was complaining that a local festival was cancelled due to the sever thunderstorm warnings we had last night, but never materialized.

Kariann, too bad the weather sucks and you can't go downtown and see McSexy in person!

There are two things going on in Indy tomorrow that I'd like to maybe go to but we all have to be up early on Wednesday and there are supposed to be some bad storms all day tomorrow.

Speaking of being up early...someone remind me that I have to be in at 7:40 Thursday.