It's the End of Randooooooooooooom as we know it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok people are just freaking weird and irritating this weekend....

This morning one of the girls had a perv call and released it...standard protocal.....the dude calls back and gets a guy not identifying that he was a perv of course and asks for a sup call....I get the call and he starts off wanting to give negative feedback regarding his experience. He was talking normal and then it started sounding a little weird at which time I knew this was the perv and told him I would forward his feedback to her supervisor. The dude then insisted on telling me the question he asked her and when I told him that inappropriate he asked me again along with an even worse comment. Needless to say I told him again he was being inappropriate and click hung up on him.

Now I'm getting escalated calls from perverts! Will the torture ever end??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream:

Kariann said:
Ok people are just freaking weird and irritating this weekend....

This morning one of the girls had a perv call and released it...standard protocal.....the dude calls back and gets a guy not identifying that he was a perv of course and asks for a sup call....I get the call and he starts off wanting to give negative feedback regarding his experience. He was talking normal and then it started sounding a little weird at which time I knew this was the perv and told him I would forward his feedback to her supervisor. The dude then insisted on telling me the question he asked her and when I told him that inappropriate he asked me again along with an even worse comment. Needless to say I told him again he was being inappropriate and click hung up on him.

Now I'm getting escalated calls from perverts! Will the torture ever end??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream:
:barf: That's disgusting. I don't understand why people call THAT 800 number and think the reps will LOOOVE talking dirty.

http: //zombtracker.the-zomb.com/details.php?id=6657
it is also on Dime:
http: //www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=100786

I don't know if Schmeg or Zoney are interested in this but.........would this be your Radiohead concert?

Last edited:
shari schultz said:
http: //zombtracker.the-zomb.com/details.php?id=6657
it is also on Dime:
http: //www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=100786

I don't know if Schmeg or Zoney are interested in this but.........would this be your Radiohead concert?
Yes, that would be it! Very cool!! :hyper:

Shari, what are we going to do when you go back to work and have less time to find cool stuff on the internet for us? :sad:

Schmeg said:

Shari, what are we going to do when you go back to work and have less time to find cool stuff on the internet for us? :sad:

I don't know but let's find out :hyper:
*crosses fingers for part time in August* Unwrapping ornaments never sounded so appealing :lol:

NASA tv~ day 2

scrubbed ~ day 2

Now it looks like it will be the 4th of July.......:up:

Last edited:
I have to say that it never fails that the people watching at the local July 4 fireworks ends up in hysterical giggling. I was mistaken to be someone named Eleanor and we were asked for a pocketknife at one point.

We also began to wonder if these people who had set up a blanket picnic complete with large citronella candle were doing some kind of mysterious incantation because every car that pulled in next to them would sit for a few minutes and then leave.

Cookout at T's in a couple hours. :drool:

Last edited:
so did you have your storm? :hyper:

Everything has missed us for the past 2 days.....If it is going to be cloudy a little rumble of thunder would be nice now and then :shrug: The sun finally came out.

Kariann said:
I have to say that it never fails that the people watching at the local July 4 fireworks ends up in hysterical giggling. I was mistaken to be someone named Eleanor and we were asked for a pocketknife at one point.

We also began to wonder if these people who had set up a blanket picnic complete with large citronella candle were doing some kind of mysterious incantation because every car that pulled in next to them would sit for a few minutes and then leave.

Cookout at T's in a couple hours. :drool:

fascinating, Eleanor:wink:

A cookout sounds good :up:

:crack: I just posted a PSA journal entry. I know, I clicked on it, I chose to read it...but I'm almost rather read about someone's diarrhea than troubled sex life. :yuck:

Schmeg said:
:crack: I just posted a PSA journal entry. I know, I clicked on it, I chose to read it...but I'm almost rather read about someone's diarrhea than troubled sex life. :yuck:

same here :yuck:

Schmeg said:

:crack: Unfortunately I didnt see your PSA in time. :|

My 2 drink maximum at the cookout turned into either 5 or 6. I mean it would be rude to say take that away when the host would bring you another bottle when the one you had was 3/4 empty already right? :shifty: I didn't wake up with a hangover this morning...the hangover woke me up at 3am.

Oh and T sent me home with a huge thing of homemade salsa. :drool: x's 100. All I need is to get some chips and I'm in snack heaven.

:| I'm at work.........and there's barely anyone here with me. *Hopefully* we get to leave at noon today. I think I have a package coming in that I have to take care of but who knows......

arw9797 said:
:| I'm at work.........and there's barely anyone here with me. *Hopefully* we get to leave at noon today. I think I have a package coming in that I have to take care of but who knows......

I keep forgetting it's a normal work day. I think it's the fact that the big Red, White and Boom celebration downtown is almost like another holiday around here.

Kariann said:
My 2 drink maximum at the cookout turned into either 5 or 6. I mean it would be rude to say take that away when the host would bring you another bottle when the one you had was 3/4 empty already right? :shifty:

It would be VERY rude! :drunk: :wink: :)

arw9797 said:
everyone else in the world is off today unless you work for a bank :|
But we have tomorrow off! I don't remember the last time I didn't work on the 4th of July! :dance: I think I was an unemployed high school student the last time that happened!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom