It's the End of Randooooooooooooom as we know it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:
Work totally sucked today...and that was even without STG there.

The last 2 hours I was there all I had was escalated calls. What part of in order to receive a refund you must return the complete set is not understandable?

After that was taking my mom to the eye doctor that you are there for a minimum of 2 hours which 3/4 of the time is waiting to see a doctor.

:crack:

It could turn into a lay in bed and watch What Not Wear night.

Ahhhhh it must be like "you must return the free gift if you return the pot and pan set" :banghead:
Well now you have 4 days off, right? Or do you work tomorrow?
eye dr. sounds like Ortho dr.

shari schultz said:

Ahhhhh it must be like "you must return the free gift if you return the pot and pan set" :banghead:
Well now you have 4 days off, right? Or do you work tomorrow?
eye dr. sounds like Ortho dr.

I work tomorrow. :| Then 3 days off. I had requested the 5th/6th off but said I would work those days since I have to take 2 off the next week for my mom to get her other eye done. I can't even tell you how painful it was to hit "send" on the email telling them to put me back on to work.

Kariann said:

I can't even tell you how painful it was to hit "send" on the email telling them to put me back on to work.

I understand. I have 3 weeks of vacation time left....one was supposed to be in a couple weeks, the other in September and the last one was October into November...............Now they are all in July..........

When our HR person called and said that that is what she would be using after my paid sick leave was up, it was painful.

it was bye vacation, until next year....:sigh:

kellyahern said:
I have to work the 4th :grumpy: for the "dignitary reception/breakfast" before the parade. It should only be 3 - 4 hours at least (I'm hoping), but I have to be at work at 7 a.m. Huzzah! :|

I have off..............I wonder why:wink:

Hello Randooom! What an interesting day! :laugh: Got a little :drunk: and we almost sank a pontoon boat. :shifty: (had nothing to do with the drinking though).

Kariann said:

I work tomorrow. :| Then 3 days off. I had requested the 5th/6th off but said I would work those days since I have to take 2 off the next week for my mom to get her other eye done. I can't even tell you how painful it was to hit "send" on the email telling them to put me back on to work.

A three day weekend still isnt to bad. I have to work the 5th also, its going to be a zoo. Then on the 6th I have to go to Detroit for a conference. :happy: :|

Blue Room said:
Hello Randooom! What an interesting day! :laugh: Got a little :drunk: and we almost sank a pontoon boat. :shifty: (had nothing to do with the drinking though).

So ya'll bonded, eh :wink: ?

fah said:

Remember the entire fah family will be in Disneyland from August 2nd to 9th and then San Diego....

:hyper:

Everyone is going to have such a great time!

Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters, Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Twilight Tower of Terror (ride it more than once, the tower has a mind of its own when it comes to how many times it drops :love: ).......Indiana Jones would be a definite "try" for me..........never been to Disneyland :( Someday, though, someday :up:

Use the FASTPASS system:yes:

:yawn:
I woke up tired, what's with that :shrug:?

Spent 2 1/2 hours on the phone last night with a friend playing catch up...........I have never spent more than an hour on the phone.

I think some caffeine is in order............................

shari schultz said:

So ya'll bonded, eh :wink: ?

:laugh: You could say that. We had the ultimate in team problem solving when the boat started going down. I thought we were going under and I would have to swim to shore.

Scrubbed.......

I can't imagine what it must be like for the astronauts in the shuttle.................tomorrow is another day.

I liked hearing all the flight personnel "Go" "No go" :nerd:

I wonder why they scheduled the launch time for late in a FLA summer day. Everytime I have been down there it has rained/thundered beginning at around 1:30-3:30........:shrug:

:wave:

We have cable!

And the bed/dresser set ordered on April 15!

I have an underwear drawer again! :drool:

shari schultz said:
I wonder why they scheduled the launch time for late in a FLA summer day. Everytime I have been down there it has rained/thundered beginning at around 1:30-3:30........:shrug:

I think it has to do with the rotation of the earth and what times of day the shuttle can get into the proper orbit in relation to that to intercept the space station where the mission is headed. :nerd: But dont quote me. :shifty: :wink:

Ya know 91 degrees is not bad when the winds are 35 mph......
edit
the temp just shot up 2 degrees to 93

Last edited:
shari schultz said:
^not quoting you :shifty:

but I think you are right.....
I think so too. :yes:

But I've only had an underwear drawer since Wednesday so don't quote me! :D

i guess that i'm pretty lucky that i can see them from where i am in west orlando. it's fun watching it take off on television and then running outside to see the rocket trail.

bummed that they called off today's launch, atleast they are going to try again tomorrow.

kellyahern said:
I've never seen a launch live, but I have had the sonic boom when they return wake me up once :reject:.

THAT I have heard :yes:............A friend and I were returning to the Caribbean Beach Resort when it happened.............it was awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom