It's the End of Randooooooooooooom as we know it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Room said:

:laugh: Actually, he has come up to me and asked me a question while he was chomping with a mouth full of crackers before. :yikes: Talk about disgusting. I also caught him answering the phone one time with his mouth full. I had to say something to him about not doing that. VERY unprofessional and just disgusting IMO. Its amazing I had to even tell him not to, the guy is 54 years old!

How old is STG?
Oh my :yuck:

Blue Room said:

:laugh: Actually, he has come up to me and asked me a question while he was chomping with a mouth full of crackers before. :yikes: Talk about disgusting. I also caught him answering the phone one time with his mouth full. I had to say something to him about not doing that. VERY unprofessional and just disgusting IMO. Its amazing I had to even tell him not to, the guy is 54 years old!

How old is STG?

Yuck!

I'd say late 20's/early 30's maybe.

shari schultz said:

I will assume that you have kept the little blue box and keep the bracelet in it when you are not wearing it:wink:
The closest I have come to Tiffany's was window shopping in New York........and that was good :)

How did you ever guess? :laugh:

I haven't watched that movie in awhile...maybe I need to do that this weekend. :hmm:

Conversation this morning.....

T: *holding up Safety Tip Sliding card that was distributed by the Safety Committee* Did you get this?
Me: Yep
T: Look....*points* Open head wound.
Me: You may have to follow those instructions soon. :crack:

Guess who that was about? :| Today he tried to converse with me as soon as I got in about how everyone was late yesterday. I have to say that I have mastered the art of conversing with using no more than 3 words in a response this week.

Has anyone here ever seen this program?

http://www.stomptokyo.com/badmoviereport/reviews/G/ghostwatch.html

It was a BBC production around 1992 where they did a fake news report about ghosts as an entertainment program on Halloween, only they used real BBC news people in the program. A lot of people missed the disclaimer they showed at the beginning and though it was real :lol:.

My sister bought it off of ebay and I caught the end part as she was watching it. I laughed a little at first, but thinking back on it, it was kind of creepy :yikes:.

Kariann said:
Guess who that was about? :| Today he tried to converse with me as soon as I got in about how everyone was late yesterday. I have to say that I have mastered the art of conversing with using no more than 3 words in a response this week.

So did you ask him how old he was? :wink:

Sorry, couldnt resist. No more *dagger eyes* please! :)

Wasnt to bad for me today. He ate some cake at his desk and was smacking it as he ate it today. Still disgusting but nothing like the CRUNCH chomping noise.

shari schultz said:
Hello singapore noodles and sesame chicken :drool:

leftovers for the next 2 days............:heart:

Sesame chicken :drool:

I felt like getting Chinese tonight but the restuarant I typically get it from is closed until next week. They go on family vacation twice a year for a week and shut down.

Blue Room said:

So did you ask him how old he was? :wink:

Sorry, couldnt resist. No more *dagger eyes* please! :)

Wasnt to bad for me today. He ate some cake at his desk and was smacking it as he ate it today. Still disgusting but nothing like the CRUNCH chomping noise.

No I did not. :tongue:

I think he was eating something this morning...I could not hear the eating but I heard the rustling of a package.

Kariann said:

I think he was eating something this morning...I could not hear the eating but I heard the rustling of a package.

The rustling of a package :yikes: My warning sign at work to plug my ears or vacate the general vicinity quickly because typically he is opening a bag of chips!

.........smacking noises..........
.........The:edge:........

translation= smacking noises are what send me over the edge

dinner was yummy!

Kariann said:
It's dark, pouring rain and very windy.

We had some of that today.

went shopping and mom and I were in the parking lot going to the car........me in a borrowed wheelchair

mom = look, a tornado
me = :yikes:
mom=over there *points*
me = not funny:| (it was a tour bus company)

About 17,000 people were on the grounds when the outage occurred about 3:20 p.m..........
A 53-year-old man was hospitalized after being shocked while leaning against a power pole near E. Erie and Polk streets when a loud explosion occurred about 3:15 p.m., said Anne E. Schwartz, Milwaukee Police Department spokeswoman. Summerfest officials said the man is a security guard with the festival.

that is not a good way to start Summerfest :no:
In fact, food and beer are still being sold. The only band playing as of 5:30 was the UW Marching Band.

the power came back up at 6pm
I bet Summerfest people were relieved, to say the least

Last edited:
Kariann said:
No dealing with STG tomorrow morning! :dancing:

:up:

Now..........how old is he? :wink: :)

I actually have to work a couple of hours tomorrow and then my team is doing an offsite team bonding deal the rest of the day. (translation, grill burgers and consume alcohol at one of my co workers lake house all afternoon :drunk: ). Then I dont have to be back to work until next Wednesday! :dance:

^ nice team bonding technique :)

watching "Big Bang" Fireworks on tv : pathetic:...........they look so good on tv. Now all I need is for the local reporters to stop narrating.............yes, they are big and loud:| , now, :shh:

writing a letter to a coworker ~ tips for her family's trip to Disney. The more I write the more I want to go :help:

Work totally sucked today...and that was even without STG there.

The last 2 hours I was there all I had was escalated calls. What part of in order to receive a refund you must return the complete set is not understandable?

After that was taking my mom to the eye doctor that you are there for a minimum of 2 hours which 3/4 of the time is waiting to see a doctor.

:crack:

It could turn into a lay in bed and watch What Not Wear night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom