It's the End of Randooooooooooooom as we know it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoney! said:
headaches SUCK!

I do not have one today...but I am running on two hours of sleep. :happy:

SHARI: I introduced Schmeg to "Carson's" yesterday.

Zonee: "This is where Shari works"
Schmeg: "I thought it was Boston"
zonee: "same thing...same logo" ;)

2 hours of sleep :crack: and yes headaches do suck. But I assume it was worth it :wink: Radiohead and baseball :up:

Thanks for making the formal introductions to Carsons (aka bergners, boston, younkers, herbergers). Multiple personalities. my employers, at least for now :happy: If the OS office doesn't get things straight I will get to meet the legal dept :happy:

zoney! said:

SHARI: I introduced Schmeg to "Carson's" yesterday.

Zonee:

zonee:
^
new way of spelling your name? Another version of you :wink: ?

:rockon:

seriously, don't mind me just waiting for sanity to return.

good lord, they are just now getting my chart. Did they not have it when they filled out the paperwork?:help:

Just got another bill from Hawaii :happy:. It begins with

Thank you for choosing ............ Medical Center
:lol: They need to send that to the ambulance people, not me. It was good for a chuckle though........now the $$$$$$ portion, not so much.

The better part of the mail was from the co-workers............a gift card for a manicure and a card.......:hug:

Blue Room said:
Shari, I'm listening to the INXS Dublin show you sent right now. What a great recording. :up: It makes me sad that I will never be able to see the real INXS again though.

it was a good show :up: :yes:

shari schultz said:
:homicidal:

see journal entry for beginning part of nightmare

My employer called to tell me that they received the medical paperwork. All they did was look at the previous form and fill it out the exact same way...........WRONG!
That does not extend anything, it only gives me off until the 24th~this saturday. My appt. is July 5....my FMLA would go thru July 8.......That is the time period I need covered~ at least! I mean what the hell? I can't wait for 1 p.m. :mad:

I just want to cry :sad:

Gotta love dealing with this kind of stuff. :|

:hug:

Blue Room said:
Just glancing at Randooom I would say Shari had a rough day. :| I hope everything gets better for you! :up:

Yes, Shari had a rough day :sigh:. When I last left the whole situation FAXing wars were occuring. Tomorrow is another day. I was hoping to have all of this resolved today.

kariann seems to be joining me in my madness :hug:

Blue Room, RUN!!
th_N1runforyourlifeHL3.gif
save yourself!

I am at the point of just send me back to work.......I will figure some way to deal with non weight bearing, bare legged crutching around and selling housewares. At least I would know where I stand (no pun intended)

I'm done now:|

shari schultz said:
September 26
Back to work?

Speaking of work, I pretty much have to grovel, beg, borrow, and steal to get the friggin weekend off when my parents WHO I HAVE NOT SEEN SINCE APRIL will be coming out. :happy:

I should start dinner.

Dinner will take 5-7 minutes; I can continue to procrastinate/postwhore/talk to myself.

Note to self: Plug in toaster to better toast your buns.

The table is buried under magazines, bills, and an ugly light right now so I don't even know where we're going to est. :lol:

kellyahern said:
You would think trying a kickboxing class for the first time when you have PMS would be a perfect fit, wouldn't you?

You would be wrong :| .

I think I'll try yoga next time :reject:.
:lol: I would have to say that sounds like a good time to take up kickboxing!

I don't know where Trader Joe's comes up with their portion sizes...there is NO WAY 4.5 people would eat the contents of that bag without fighting over individual macaronis and who got more chunks of pepper. :huh:

OMG I just got this e-mail from my mom, who has been going on about the neighborhood squirrels for years now...

:eek:
Dad and I walked in about 10:30, noticed tupperware on the floor that had been on the counter. Then I noticed that the counter was filthy with what we thought were seeds on it. Then we saw a half eaten dough boy on the counter, looked up over the sink, and the screen had 2 huge holes in it. The Iggy's bag also had a huge hole in it. All the counter tops were gross, and oh, by the way, those weren't seeds, it was SQUIRREL POOP!!!!!!!!! So then, we're totally ballistic and start searching the house. The little bastards chewed a huge hole in the screen in the front window too. So I think they came in over the sink, had a little snack followed by a crap, and went out the front window. I was so grossed out, I was bleaching the counter at 11:00. So Dad gets really pissed off and says now it isn't funny anymore, this is war, and the little bastards are going to die.
:lol: :barf:

Schmeg said:
OMG I just got this e-mail from my mom, who has been going on about the neighborhood squirrels for years now...

:lmao: My parents used to be at war with the squirrels when we lived in the forest. :shifty: my dad poisened them. :shame:

We are able to coexist peacefully with our squirrels.

COEXIST

:love: :heart:
ec52ee90.gif
:up: :bow: :applaud:

Speaking of squirrels, I love the part of the R&H outakes, when they are all at Graceland, and Bono is amazed at how many squirrels there are :lol:. I guess they don't have squirrels in Ireland :shrug:.

Last edited:
I don't remember the squirrel part. :der:

My mom wants to poison them but thinks she has to figure out how to poison the squirrels but not the birds.

I think I would rather smell skunk than Smelly Toothless Guy.

Also as I was going up to turn in a paper at the tower I glanced up to make sure that I would not trip up the step and ended up seeing part of Spagettio Guys underwear from where they must be too big.

I'm surprised that I was even able to read the eye chart at the eye doctor after that.

Schmeg said:

rocky3.jpg

Are they sure they are out of the house:eyebrow: :wink: ?

I'm sorry but :lmao:

:laugh: Smelly Toothless Guy and Spaghettio Guy, interesting workplace! :laugh: But shouldnt it be Smelly Toothless Guy with stink breath? Either way, definately not pleasant. My only complaint at work that is similiar is that the guy whose cubicle is accross from my office is a LOUD eater. I can literally hear him chomping on his chips and crackers from at least 15 feet away. Drives me nuts sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom