Its that time of the year! MARCH MADNESS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UCLAforU2

The Fly
OKAY!

Well, now the brackets are announced, what are your predictions/thoughts???

Despite the fact that some aspects of the brackets are beyond whack (cough*WEST*cough), and the schedualling mess (such as, why the hell do pitt and penn get to play in PITTSBURGH????), it should be one of the most compelling sports events as always.

Oh yeah, I forgot, my UCLA predictions. We have the talent to go all the way, or lose in the first round.

We can slaughter Kansas, yet fall apart to Cal. Ah, UCLA Basketball at its most ass-backward.

Unfortunately, the way they are playing lately, I think we're not capable of performances such as our win against Kansas earlier this year. (Although I do have them going pretty far in my bracket
biggrin.gif
)

I predict that I'll be tearing up my brackets by Friday 7:00 pm.
smile.gif

some good games today, I can't believe USC lost, wtf??? now this makes Duke's path to the Final Four easier, USC was athletic enough to beat them, I just dont think they took UNC-Wilmington serious until it was too late (and then they blew a couple of lay-ups in overtime)

I dont want to get into how fucked up my brackets are now. Practically all my picks for Thurday were wrong. Let me put it this way, after today, three of my final four teams are no longer in it.
(YES, I had some WHACK brackets)

frown.gif

Just to let you know how whack:

West: Gonzaga
South: USC
East: Maryland
Midwest: Pepperdine (yeah, yeah, yeah)

[This message has been edited by UCLAforU2 (edited 03-14-2002).]

[This message has been edited by UCLAforU2 (edited 03-14-2002).]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom