It's that time again... 2007 Interference Fantasy Baseball

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Your esteemed commissioner and defending co-champion has opened the league up for registration... same rules as last year apply.

note... as in the past, this WILL be a LIVE draft.

the current draft time is set for Tue Mar 27 6:30pm, although i'm sure that will change a million times between now and then once we get everyone signed up.

league is set at 12 right now, can go up if there's more.

straight fantasy scoring, no head to head garbage. that's for you football pansies :madspit:

league ID#: 83068
password: boobs

let's get it on.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
we may have to go over 12 if more people keep signing up

:up:

If that happens will you edit positions......If someone has to draft Jeromy Burnitz or Joe McEwing there might be too many, lol

I drafted my first team a couple days ago....Yahoo has a great new system for roster changes, I really like it.

If you mean you can't be here for the live draft...you don't have to, just pre-rank players and your team will auto select during the live draft.
I won live draft football last season this way.

i'm just remembering that it's straight rotisserie (like kenny rogers' chicken :happy: )and not head to head, so we don't technicaly need an even number of players to join, since bye weeks are not an issue.

i'll still leave it capped at 12 for now, but if more then that want to join, so be it.

draft is still set for tuesday march 27th at 6:30eastern... we could change that to later in the day to help out the west coasters if you'd like... lemme know.

As much as I want to, I don't have the dedication to checking this on a daily basis that Fantasy Baseball requires if you want to win.

Okay now, for me to manually do it the fantasy baseball would have to start earlier, depending on how long it will take...

so I will have the comp. automatically do it for me

would everone be ok with either...
a) moving the time back to 9:15/9:30ish, or
b) moving it to wednesday

the commish has a stupid ass winter sports awards dinner that i just found out i have to go to tomorrow at 7:30, which hopefully i'll be out of by 8:30 and i'll just draft from my office, but i'm not really sure how long it'll run.

edit* - ok i won't move it to wednesday but i really need to bump it back to 9:30.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom