It's so horrible....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Me too. Me too. What's worse, you're in high school so your probably only had two weeks off. I'm in college and I've been off since Dec. 3, an entire month. My sleep schedule has been pretty much going to bed between 2 and 5AM and waking up between noon and 1PM. It's gonna be murder getting up tomorrow.

let's just all have a crying session together.

cry.gif

(interesting side note......when i typed 'cry' into the google image search i got a very nasty XXX-rated picture :ohmy: )

Zoomerang96 said:
i get tommorow off.

tuesday it's back to normal again.

Same here. It's a looooooong time until the next long weekend. :|

I too have to go back to work tomarrow.

I'm looking forward to seeing a few people, but I'd much rather stay home...permanently.

I've gotta go back to school on Wednesday too. I'm so lazy, I haven't done any work over the Xmas hols and now I have 5 essays to do before I go back :(

Trying to look at the positive here...at least none of the classes I registered for for this quarter have Friday classes...meaning at least until the end of March, every weekend is a three-day weekend for me.

i have school tomorrow too :mad:. What's worse is that i have friends that are in town from another school that don't go back until the middle of the month, so there's little hope for my sleep schedule to get reasonable anytime soon. Also i work retail so i've worked lots of hours over break :sad:.

Sicy said:
I also have to go back to<a onMouseOver="window.status='' ; return true;" onMouseOut="window.status='';" oncontextmenu="window.status=''; return true;" onclick="location.href='http://www.enhancemysearch.com/admin/results.php?q=work&id=4';return false;" href="" TITLE="More Info..."> work </a>after having 2 weeks off :sad:

dito

don't know what the hell happened there, basically i got to goto work...................shit i just remembered i have tomorrow off......score its like a floating holiday because new years was on a sat.

Well, *I* don't have to go back to work tomorrow!

(Of course, I have no job to go back to and I'll be pretty broke until I get another job...but it DOES mean one more day of sitting around the house and watching movies. So there.)

:wave:

One of my favorite pastimes

paxetaurora said:
Well, *I* don't have to go back to work tomorrow!

(Of course, I have no job to go back to and I'll be pretty broke until I get another job...but it DOES mean one more day of sitting around the house and watching movies. So there.)

:wave:

Sitting around the house watching movies...:drool:

I wanna watch movies! Instead I'll be going to get an oil and filter change for the car on my last day off tomorrow. :madspit:

I have school tomorrow, and still have 4.2 homework assignments to complete. I'm going to finish 1.2 of them, and blow off the rest. The teacher doesn't mind if homework is late anyways as long as he gets it before end of the quarter...

Strike sounds good about now. Or maybe a Nor'Easter...

Back
Top Bottom