It's raining, raining. Ooh baby, it's raining, raining.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

impy13

ONE love, blood, life
umbrellafn8.jpg

Zootlesque said:
Is this is about Rihanna or whoever, I'm gonna let out a short violent exclamation.

I'm gonna go eat some Cheese Doodles

stephenaapologize.jpg

When the sun shines, we'll shine together, Zootles.

I concur with all who said this song is wonderful.

It's better than anything on Easy Tiger.

The song itself is ok if not slightly annoying, but the remix is about a billion times better

Dear Rihanna:
'Umbrella' only has three syllables. There is only one 'E' in the word. 'Umber' is a natural brown pigment, 'Ella' is a girl's name. I can only assume you've written a song about having an unnaturally brown girl named Ella floating above your head.

:angry:

That said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icD3JQ_u7bk
Raaaaaaain, feel it on my fingertips, hear it on my windowpane, your love's coming down like raaaaain, wash away my sorrow, take away my pain, your love's coming down like raaaaain

Zoomerang96 said:
remix?

is that the one with jay z?

The Jay Z verse is on the album cut of the song. The remix has a verse done by Chris Brown about someone being his Cinderella, ella, ella, ay, ay, ay. I don't particularly care for it.

Then again, I think the Jay Z verse is out of place itself. Nothing against Jigga, but I'd prefer the song kicked off another way.

yertle-the-turtle said:
I'm going to bump this thread to say I have this song on repeat.

Can't get enough of it.

that makes two of us.

however...

there's now another song i'd like to nominate for pop song of the year:

timbaland - way i are.

oh heavens to bettsy... that's good stuff.

I should like this song, but it's getting played to death in my town because it's constantly raining here and I guess the dee jays are trying to act cute.
All it does is remind me of frequent downpours and the fact that I never have an umbrella.

The Way I Are is great, great, great. :combust:
Timbaland is the man.

good girl gone bad

this is a terrific little song

i too enjoy the drum beat.

her voice is pretty good on the song too.

for a pop song, i think it is pretty good. :up:

Zootlesque said:
Oh this thread is back! Cos this song is soooooooo much better than Hey There Delilah! :rolleyes:

zoot you and i are on the same page

this song is decent, but I don't get how you all can praise this song like it's some kind of pop masterpiece and then act like Hey There Delilah is one of the worst things ever recorded. I'd say they're about equal in merit...i prefer hey there delilah but :shrug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom