It's out of control in DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was posting pictures of hot guys? :shifty: aka my future husband!! :drool: :wink:

Phil, it's from this site called www.last.fm . You install this thing into your iTunes that logs all the songs you listen to, and then you can create this thing for your sig. It was really confusing, someone else could probably explain it better. :lol:

^:lmao:

There are many other eligible rockstar-kids. I've done my research. :happy:

Jake Sumner, Tony Perry, Jakob Dylan (but he's a little old for me), Ronnie Wood has a son I think his name is Jesse?, umm ok there's a lot and I can't remember right now...

Too bad none of the guys in U2 have boys my age. :sad:

:wink:

OMG how sick is it that there's this movie playing on Vh1 and I literally have it so low that I can't hear the dialogue but I just heard some music and I knew I recognized it and I turned it up and it was All I Want Is You playing in the background! :lol: I can hear U2 even when I can't hear them! :scream:

:huh:

Got Philk? said:
So, quite honestly, I've been looking for a female singer to start a band. Someone like Andrea Coor(is that her name) so I could be her drummer and we could rock.

So, anyone sing?
:hmm:

If I become a famous rock band singer, then I would hang out with famous rock singers....

:hyper:

Count me in! :happy:

sami0201 said:
^Shut up, just shut up! You had me at hello! You had me at hello!!

:happytears: :lmao:

:lmao:

Yeah?
Well............you had me at hell!! :wink:

Got Philk? said:
So, quite honestly, I've been looking for a female singer to start a band. Someone like Andrea Coor(is that her name) so I could be her drummer and we could rock.

So, anyone sing?

Andrea Corr :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom