Its not even the end of July and I MISS SCHOOL!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrattyIrishPunk

War Child
How can this be!? Its not even the end of July and I wanna go back!? I just dont understand....

I was the one who wanted to get out of school so badly, I was the one who wanted to set fire to the school, I was the one that hoped that on the 4th of July a firework in the football field would mess up and hit the school, I was the one who faked sick for gym class, I was the one called a trouble maker by my English teacher.

What the hell is wrong with this picture!?

Go ahead, call the nice men in the white coats on me.

I'm gonna hate it when September comes around like a cat hates water.

Last edited:
i don't.....but i can't wait for it to start for one reason.......

COLLEGE.....it means no parents, no curfew, and best of all...did i say no parents? :sexywink:......that's what i can't wait for......

i miss learning...like super-in-depth learning. i have been reading history websites and analyzing everything like a mofo. aaaaand i'm even considering picking up a *gasp* book. :D

i don't think you're crazy, at least you have the drive to learn.

Lilly said:
i miss learning...like super-in-depth learning. i have been reading history websites and analyzing everything like a mofo. aaaaand i'm even considering picking up a *gasp* book. :D

i don't think you're crazy, at least you have the drive to learn.
:ohmy: I picked up a book today fer the first time in like *months*..I miss school too:sad: I'm so desperate,I've actually been doing science experiments at home in my spare time!:sad: :sad: :scream:

bono'sbabe and brattyirishpunk..i looked at your profiles and realized why you were both so sad that you wanted to learn, you are still in high school no?

well, to be as eloquent as possible, that sucks.

Lilly said:
bono'sbabe and brattyirishpunk..i looked at your profiles and realized why you were both so sad that you wanted to learn, you are still in high school no?

well, to be as eloquent as possible, that sucks.
I'm not even in high school yet!:sad: :sad: :sad: **hatehs being young** LOL ;):lemon:

I'm so sick of college...after I graduated high school in 2000, I went away to university to live in the dorms and embark on a 5 year program. I ended up moving "home" (which wasn't really home to me because we had to move away to a different town after I graduated high school) with my parents and going to a local community college for a 2 year program. Only one semester left...I can't wait to get started with the rest of my life!

i hated middle school with a passion

*~~Bono's_Babe~~* said:
I'm not even in high school yet!:sad: :sad: :sad: **hatehs being young** LOL ;):lemon:

:ohmy: i didn't know...well, to be as eloquent as possible...that blows.

Eh, but the good thing is I get to freak out all the new teachers this year, wuhahahaha *throws her All Star shoes at the evil kids that go to school with her*

I want to hang all you who look forward to getting back to school upside down and make you eat dry bread.

I have been doing straight semesters since I got into university.
In three years I've done almost 45 courses and at the moment I want lie down to sleep and never awake.

I HAVE LOST 100% of my motivation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHH!!!!!

hey chin up Basstrap!!

but jeeesus thats an awful lot!! how do ya do it?? ...whoops sorry i think thats what youre askin yourself??!!)

ccolhandlaura said:
hey chin up Basstrap!!

but jeeesus thats an awful lot!! how do ya do it?? ...whoops sorry i think thats what youre askin yourself??!!)

I'm an idiot thats all
everyone needs a break but I have been a full time student throughout the summers as well. My only big break is christmas!!

I'm gonna ask santa for a ticket to the bahamas I think :drool: :drool: :drool:

I know how you feel. I miss my friends most. I miss shooting spit balls at the table across from me at lunch, and ducking when they look at me. I bark at this one kid who tried to piss me off once. We keep saying we are going to kidnap his dog, and he doesn't have one I know..but I bark at him..and he is like "what is the point I don't have a dog! that makes no sense!" but it pisses him off and it is soo funny. I had like every one in the sophmore class barking at him..muhahahaha. No one messes with me. Plus I am taking photogrpahy class this year..which sounds cool. I get to see half my friends in marching band during the summer..but it isn't the same! The only thing I don't miss is learning about rocks in science class. I always fell asleep the entire class..he never woke me up. He woke everyone else up..ehh better I slept. lol

Back
Top Bottom