It's impossible to make a Beatles mix cd.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootlesque said:
:whistle:

blue album
red album
past masters
and on and on

:whistle:

Those are all singles. For example:

How can you make a Beatles mix and leave off "She Came In Through The Bathroom Window"?

For that matter, how can you include "She Came In Through The Bathroom Window", and not include:

Golden Slumbers & Carry That Weight.

If you contine to follow the logic the songs dictate, you wind up with 4 cds.

It's impossible.

Yeah I know what you're saying... :sigh:

I always wanna include 'You Never Give Me Your Money' from Abbey Road but what about Something, Come Together, Here Comes The Sun, Oh Darling??? Lemme put it this way, it IS very very hard/impossible to make a single CD out of the albums from Help/Rubber Soul thru Let It Be! Every song is :drool:

And how the fuck do I end it?

"The End" has to be last.

So does "A Day In The Life."

And which version of "Revolution" do I use, the rock version, or the blues version?

fuck me in the goat ass!

MrBrau1 said:
fuck me in the goat ass!

:hmm:

I definitely prefer the rock version of Revolution to the white album (stoner) one.

A Day In The Life and The End are both perfect! But you can't use the album version of ADITL cos it has the crowd noise at the beginning and the total psycho reverse tape freakout at the end.

one I made a few months ago was like this:

1. Rain
2. Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
3. Ticket To Ride
4. Tommorrow Never Knows
5. Dear Prudence
6. Something
7. Hey Jude
8. All You Need Is Love
9. A Day In The Life
10. Across The Universe
11. Let It Be

Can someone please tell my why "Hey Jude" is considered such a great song. It's the ultimate drip drop of a song, if you ask me. In other words, the sadness inherent in the tune is overworked.

MrBrau1 said:
And how the fuck do I end it?

"The End" has to be last.

So does "A Day In The Life."

And which version of "Revolution" do I use, the rock version, or the blues version?

fuck me in the goat ass!

Have two discs, and use the rock version

i wouldn't be able to make a beatles mix cd. since mrbrau can't do it, and he is very good at making mixes, it must actually be impossible.

yeah, you could never put the best of the beatles on ONE disc culling the tracks from EVERY RELEASE and not just singles! :ohmy:

If you use two discs, just end One with 'A Day in the Life' then Two with 'The End'. Easy! :D

Back
Top Bottom