its hammer time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do, do do do, can't touch this...why is this thread called what it is??

I would hang out for a bit with people such as BabyGrace, foray, zooropamanda, brettig, and of course Salome, and I'm sure we would find many interesting things to talk about. Poetry, music, life, etc. And we'd have a good time doing it.

Then I'd hunt down a few PLEBA girls and we'd talk about how cute the members of U2 and probably some other male celebrities such as Sting, Orlando Bloom and Viggo Mortensen are, but I'd leave when it got dirty, which I'm pretty sure it would.

Then I'd find kobayashi and we could talk for a bit about being Canadian, and I'm sure we would also find other interesting things to discuss.

Then I would do this:

Zoomerang96 said:

i personally would stay in a room with myself and noone else reading a nice book.

And maybe, if I were desperate, I would find deathbear and ask him what he was reading, and I wouldn't be so very surprised if we ended up having a very interesting conversation about books.

Re: Re: its hammer time

scatteroflight said:
I would hang out for a bit with people such as BabyGrace, foray, zooropamanda, brettig, and of course Salome, and I'm sure we would find many interesting things to talk about. Poetry, music, life, etc. And we'd have a good time doing it.
wow, it's not often that I'm in the company of such a great bunch of people at a party

The Wanderer said:
I would get drunk with sicy, Bama and z edge and break stuff, then crack your little soul, fight club style :angry:

yeah thats a pretty good idea, I think we could ditch Sicey when she's not looking and then throw lemons at her and blame it on ___________

And we could also send Foray for more adult beverages and then as soon as she is gone we could all leave to another house.

Of course, everything would have to be broken.

Any PLEBA member would be encouraged to dance*

ohhhhhh tank tops

__

:angry:

Last edited:
Re: The guy in the Milwaukee shirt!

zonelistener said:
I would tend bar for the Oodles ( I owe them lot's O' drink) and would talk a lot and piss other people in the club who want to have a silent policy.

Zonedude, you are actually going to piss on people??

Back
Top Bottom