It's great to be feeling better after being sick!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
It all started back on Tuesday with some hideous headache which i thought would pass as usual.
Wrong.
Wednesday morning comes, and all of a sudden, i got this weakness in the bathroom, causing me to sit down - not to mention i thought i was gonna throw up. (which luckily, i didn't) I had to lie down in my bed for a little while, and i spend pretty much the whole day lying on the sofa in the living room - very little apetite, headache (this time, the kind where you feel a vein pounding in your forehead anytime you try to stand up) with a lovely touch of fever -luckily nothing over 37 Degrees Celzius.
Even moving my eyes hurt some. Of course, lying almost all the time, a stiff neck just had to join in.
Thursday, a bit better, but essentially still sick (and feeling weaknesses in the morning), and also all the days that followed.

Today, i'm practically 100% good - and i just think it's great recovering from being sick!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 03-31-2002).]

I'm still extremely weak and in some pain, but the high fever is gone, and i was actually able to eat for Easter! Yayyy!!
smile.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Glad to hear that maja!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

[edit] I hate typo...
tongue.gif
[/edit]

[This message has been edited by christiana (edited 03-31-2002).]

biggrin.gif
Glad you're feelin' better! I'm still SICK! Gah!! Congrats though.

You're right~ it DOES make you want to use yer healthy time more wisely. Goo.

glad your feeling better, u2girl
smile.gif

------------------
you've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice..

Thanks for all the kind replies.
smile.gif

I hope all of those who aren't at their best healthwise right now get back on track real soon.

Back
Top Bottom