It's going to snow... again... in April...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i like snow, i'm just getting sick of it

it's still not snowin here yet, it's coming though...

*ominous music*

Originally posted by IWasBored:
i like snow, i'm just getting sick of it

Tell me about it.
I like seasonal weather, but this is not seasonal. Spring break is next week, and I am hoping to hit the beach. This weather better change or I'll be fuming. :grumpy:

But at least school is closed! :) :dance:

But really, I am sick of this. I really want to wear my Spring clothes, I'm so tired of wearing sweaters.

Perle

Last edited:
we have to get quite a bit of snow for them to close school. still not snowing yet...

I hate this stupid Toronto weather.......when it started snowing on April 1st., I thought, well ok nature's April fool's joke but there isn't seem to be a stop in sight...and the snow storm warning tonight...I can't take it anymore. It's gonna be no spring and jump straight into 36C Humid summer.......

*Snow storm warning and freezing cold temp. it must be spring in Canada*

U2girl, I so wish I could live where you live-I would have done anything to have the winter you guys had up there this past winter.

Anyway, school was closed today-boo-yah! *Pumps fist in the air and cheers* At first we were delayed two hours, but then all the other schools around us started closing, so eventually we closed, too. :D. :up:. We got, like, 7 inches of snow here.

I find it hilarious that our first snow day of this entire school year occured in April. It feels like...November, December, or January outside, I keep forgetting it's April.

filledeperle, geez, spring break will mean squat to me-we get four days off for it, from the 18th to the 21st. And that's it. In my old town, we had a Friday, and then that next entire week, off for our spring break.

But here we get the shaft.

On the other hand, though, we have a lot of little three and four day weekends scattered throughout the school year (personally, though, I'd take a longer spring break over some of these little three and four day weekends).

It's supposed to warm up later this week-by Thursday and Friday we'll be back in the 60's-so this snow will fully melt by then...but oh, well, it was fun while it lasted. And we finally got a snow day. So, yay, I'm happy.

Angela

My car was practically buried in snow this morning. Why do I still live in Iowa? :scream:

(Edited to add they just said on the news that we got 11 inches of snow today where I live).

Last edited:
we got two inches. the only thing worse than getting a snowstorm in april is getting a useless amount of snow thathangs around as slush for a couple days

Moonlit_Angel said:
So...I take it I'm one of very few out there who enjoyed getting this snow in April? ;).

Angela

:yes:

sounds like a pretty safe assumption

Back
Top Bottom