It's getting hot in here. OzDay JJJstyle..did u vote for ES?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cass

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
the countdown has begun...I've only just returned home from the beach...ahhhhhh. I missed the first quarter of the 2002 JJJ Hottest 100. I voted for U2 first( of Course!!) and Ben Harper and John Butler and silverchair and.....can't recall then all now. Every vote was a chance to win a trip to the USA.
I hope U2 do the usual thing and end up high on the list.

What are you up to Aussie's? I'm about to be invaded...my son has finally found other musos to jam with...they were here ALL day yesterday working on originals ( and using up my precious electrickery..I have to watch Andre win the OzOpen very soon!) They are about to return.I'd best get cooking...boy they can eat between songs!! I love every minute of it.
I hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Stay cool.

elec -trick -al stoooooooooooooorm...........:yes: :wave:

woops...thanks moderators..I'm still unsure if this goes with that @ Interference

97!!!
97? awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I waited for the phone call...and waited and waited.
The guy that did win said a funny thing about his wife....her reaction spoke books.......Australian men!!! hmmmph.

I often think the spelling of that word looks incorrect. Maybe it needs and "e".
Italian for mouth? They are hungry mouths to feed, that's for sure!.
It's coming along, good young drummer...they need a bass player, we have 2 guitarists. I think my son may do the noble thing and change to bass...but he LOVES playing lead guitar. Early days yet. Not quite a garage band...more a "carport band". They have hired a hall to rehearse in this afternoon. I'm so pleased for him...and to witness his strength of character. He is very interested in having a healthy body and he is not influenced by their drinking and smoking and he could assess already who is the one likely to be a problem. He sensible and solid is my BB...so far **cass crosses fingers**
Anyway my use of the word "musos"....I use the word muso( pronounced muse-o) as an abbreviation for the word musician..a long-held habit.I also say "gig" and "venue"...we've been at it since the early 80's and use the old language.
With "muso" I simply added an "s" to make it plural. Maybe it need the "e" , musoes, muso's?...still doesn't look right.Does anyone know?
"....found other musicians to jam with."
Hooray!!!!
His friend just returned from his Christmas in Germany. He was an exchange student , Matthais from Daccau spent 7 weeks here in Oz middle of last year and Tom has just stayed with him in Germany. Except for 2 cold cold weeks when the wind blew in from Siberia, he said it was a very pleasant experience. This is the bit I wanted to tell you about...it may be history in the making!They went to see a band one night and he was very impressed, they sounded like Metallica ( we a BIG Metallica fans here) The young German band are recording an album and they are sending over a CD when it is done. Good fun.
Tom, the young traveller is a very good guitarist...I wish he had time to play bass, but he works every minute he is not at school to afford his trip to Germany. His dad died of heart attack at age 41, when Tom was only 4. I have watched him grow into a fine young man and I am so proud of his achievements and glad that he is home safe.

And you just wanted to know what a muso is....no shorter answer mate...I love the kids and the men they are becoming.

Back
Top Bottom