its friggin raining again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

megaman x 2.0

The Fly
yes, san antonio is about to flood once again...meaning imma be trapped at my dorms once again...i think the doppler sez it all..

0909doppler.jpg

we got flash flood warnings, cant go play in the rain cause i dont wanna catch the flu (its floating around my bldg) and i cant really go anywhere cause all the roads that lead to my dorms usually get closed due to flooding...

:banghead: :help: :crack:

...so hows the weather for yall?...

oh yeah this is the downtown sky line...

skycam.jpg

Hi Salami. :shifty:

It is nice you can share your feelings like that. :up:

not to add some randomness.......I am leavein work for today. It actually is becuase of the aformentioned rain above. HOLLA @ you later Jose. :wave:

its hot over here in toronto. 32 degrees outside.... sun is shining, a few clouds in the sky.... its a beautiful dayyyyyy..... :D:D:D

it's raining over here in houston too, sorta.. I must say.. I am happy :yes:
rain rocks :shifty:

It's Too Darn Hot!

It was 90 degrees in Michigan today......WTF?! It's September!!!!!! :scream: Blarg!!!!

It's raining here in Bristol (when doesn't it rain in the UK?).

Though, you can't really tell from the web cams at the moment!

bristol4.jpg

bristol.jpg

:lol:

Jo

Re: It's Too Darn Hot!

Bonochick said:
It was 90 degrees in Michigan today......WTF?! It's September!!!!!! :scream: Blarg!!!!
Kentucky too...:tsk: i :heart: rain...i miss rain...i want rain...

i love my a/c

pretty sure it's been in the hundreds here all week. i'm in south dakota. so all you people out there that think that south dakota is cold all the time, i say this to you: they don't call them the badlands for nothing.

ill never understand the weather here

now its xtreamly hot and bright outside...ive been here for almost 4 years and i still dont understand the weather :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

atleast it didnt flood to the point where i was traped again...thank the father for small favors...

Back
Top Bottom